• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The left knows it's ****ed and it will do everything in it's power to destroy this country before it officially loses. They won't win but they're going to do a lot of damage before every day Americans have had enough of this **** and begin showing up in force to deal with it since the government won't.
    Yeah and sure as the sun rises the left will declare those everyday fed-up Americans as enemies of the state just like they did with J6 or those that stood up to antifa like the Proud Boys and Patriot Pride.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah and sure as the sun rises the left will declare those everyday fed-up Americans as enemies of the state just like they did with J6 or those that stood up to antifa like the Proud Boys and Patriot Pride.
    And with a complicit corrupt media machine, their claims will be parroted from the rooftops.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And with a complicit corrupt media machine, their claims will be parroted from the rooftops.
    I've always been of the mindset that the left creates these scenarios to bait fed up average Americans into taking action so they can turn around and demonize them by turning it over to the MSM to run with. I agree that it is all a coordinated effort.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Burning the American flag is free speech, burning the Palestinian flag or rainbow flag is a hate crime. We live in a sick society!
    It is free speech to burn the American flag but in this case if they stole the flags it's theft and destruction of government property.
    They should be arrested and charged.

It's always funny to see those morons enjoy their rights and free speech on US soil ... while waving Palestinian flags ... a place where they have very little human rights and where LGBT people are killed and tortured.

I'm not sure why they don't live there instead of the States if that place is so wonderful.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'll be the Overton Window mover here...if these are the same DC cops that arrested the J6 "rioters" then Apocalypse 13 comes into play: "Qui in captivitatem duxerit, in captivitatem vadet"..."He that shall lead into captivity, shall go into captivity".

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I support the right of people to burn the American flag.
    It's actually a beautiful form of freedom and in many countries it's illegal to burn the national flag (usually with many other forms of protests being outlawed).

But buying your own flag and destroying your own property is the only legal thing.

I also support 100% the right of people to defend their property if one of those morons tried to burn their flag.
    And I support the use of force to do so.
    Same thing with public property (flags on public buildings).
    If it was bought with your tax dollars, or you own money, you have the right (and even a moral duty) to stop the crime.
    Cops should have arrested anyone involved in this.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Article IV section 4. The government of the United States will guarantee... Against domestic violence.

The Fed Bois have a job to do and are failing miserably, this is what actual domestic violence and insurrection looks like. Not what happened 1/6/2021.

Federal government Do. Your. Job. Round those terrorist scum up and prosecute them. If they are not citizens, deport them.

@JAL question, for DC, who acts as the legislature or governor relative to Article IV section 4? To me Article I section VIII says it is Congress.

Top Bottom