• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    From what I can see, they're talking about a fatality, but they're not confirming it was The Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, but they also aren't saying that its not The Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

[edit]

Now sources are saying that The Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, now known as Prince, is more properly now described as the deceased Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who then went by Prince and is now simply, formerly.

I had a red Chow at one time and his name was Prince. When (singer) Prince changed his name to that funky symbol my (chow) Prince also changed his name to a funky symbol. The girl behind the desk at the vets office had no sense of humor about her when we went in for our next visit and I corrected her to start calling my squiggly line named chow dog, the dog formerly known as Prince! I thought it was funnier than hell but she didn't even crack a smile, obviously not a fan!:laugh:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Having witnessed the aftermath of CPR on 2 loved ones recently I can definitely tell you that it ain't like in the movies! It's very violent and in our case end up with several broken ribs on both of them, one the effort was way too late and they (the emt's) wouldn't stop even when it was apparent that they were way too late and the other only prolonged the inevitable long enough for all of the family to gather, which was a good thing but still. . . . .

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I had a red Chow at one time and his name was Prince. When (singer) Prince changed his name to that funky symbol my (chow) Prince also changed his name to a funky symbol. The girl behind the desk at the vets office had no sense of humor about her when we went in for our next visit and I corrected her to start calling my squiggly line named chow dog, the dog formerly known as Prince! I thought it was funnier than hell but she didn't even crack a smile, obviously not a fan!:laugh:

Few if any medical personnel (be it human or animal) have a sense of humor. Unless they're on INGO and then they're wacked.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    2007 Superbowl. Best Halftime Show Ever!

super-bowl-performances-2007-prince-billboard-650.jpg

[video=youtube;7NN3gsSf-Ys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys[/video]

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    A guy I did some work for several years ago drove Princes tour bus back in the late 80s, early 90s. He had been in that line of work for many years, and he said Prince was his favorite to work for, a very nice guy, and extremely caring towards those around him. He said Prince would often sit and talk to him, just to keep him company on overnight drives, and he said he was the only celeb that he ever considered as a true friend. The stories that guy told me forever changed my opinion of Prince the man. Totally surprised me and totally went against my assumption of what the guy was really like.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Like him or hate him, he wasn't afraid to work. 57 years old, 39 albums. How did even even find time to tour? Who knows how many B Sides, and tunes written for other artists.
    Last Friday he went to the hospital and was diagnosed with influenza. Today, found collapsed in an elevator in the Paisley Park studios.

Top Bottom