• ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Damn!
    A fantastic talent, able to play just about any instrument he chose to well, especially guitar.
    Every time I hear "Red Corvette," I'm suddenly transported backward in time to my sophomore year in high school.
    The preliminary reports being so terse about the cause of death make it sound likely that it was by his own hand.
    I hope not.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was never a diehard fan of his but he was very talented. Seemed to be a good guy with no scandals or drug problems. Hopefully that statement remains true.

RIP.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    From what I can see, they're talking about a fatality, but they're not confirming it was The Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, but they also aren't saying that its not The Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

[edit]

Now sources are saying that The Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, now known as Prince, is more properly now described as the deceased Artist Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince, who then went by Prince and is now simply, formerly.

You use your keyboard prettier than a twenty dollar.................I'm somewhat dizzy from reading that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Seemed to be a good guy with no scandals or drug problems.
    Well, I think he did have different peccadilloes, but stayed away from drugs. I recall that he helped get some of his [strike]groupies[/strike] entourage off of drugs, while also getting into their... well... you know. In his early days, I think he was into drugs, but then turned his life around when he realized he didn't need them to get into ... well.. you know.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I often falsetto: "AAAAAhhhhhh...... Poison Control, oh" when I need poison control paged.

I'm not really sad about it but certainly surprised. I enjoyed his music, and still will.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How mundane. Not what I would've expected.

Unless one of his proteges (or a couple) were in the elevator, too.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Classic

KaBXbau.png

Top Bottom