• ...and so much more!
  • Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    where can you get these?

I looked at the Primary Arms Web Site and the thing that bothers me is that there are no addresses or phone numbers for them, even in the "Contact Us"
    Only this:

Problems? Suggestions?
    Complete the Contact Information form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
    Our policy is to contact you first via email and if the problem requires a phone conversation, we will follow up with a support number.
    Contact Information * Marked fields are required.
    First Name:*
    Last Name:*

TK :dunno:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Question ????

I want an absolute co-witness not lower 1/3 do I need a different mount, this will be great on my new Spike's upper.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I want an absolute co-witness not lower 1/3 do I need a different mount, this will be great on my new Spike's upper.

Getting an absolute co-witness requires another mount. I'm not sure which one exactly, but you can find out by clicking on the ARFCOM link a few posts up.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    But then you've spent (a lot) more on the mount than you did on the optic... :dunno:

pig_in_pearls761687.jpg

:D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I have a RRA tactical carry handle would I need one of the risers for the micro to work right?

Are you talking about the one that is essentially a piece of rail that is an inch above the railed upper receiver? Or an actual carry handle?

Either way, I'd buy the PA riser, take off any carry handle, and run it on the flat top.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    In case it is important to you, many of the clones are not waterproof like Aimpoint is.

They also don't have the battery technology to boast 50,000 hrs of runtime. The electronics in clones are generally of much lesser quality as well, which makes them much less rugged in general. Some will not hold zero well either. I'm guessing they also use lesser qualities of glass.

Anyone buying a clone should know exactly what they're getting into before making a purchase. Clones are NOT substitutes for the real deal-- they are simply lesser quality versions that, like their real counterparts, fit a specific role.

Terry A

Marksman
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    NWI
    I looked at the Primary Arms Web Site and the thing that bothers me is that there are no addresses or phone numbers for them, even in the "Contact Us"
    Only this:

Problems? Suggestions?
    Complete the Contact Information form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
    Our policy is to contact you first via email and if the problem requires a phone conversation, we will follow up with a support number.
    Contact Information * Marked fields are required.
    First Name:*
    Last Name:*

TK :dunno:
    I was also bothered by that, I Emailed them and got an Email back with the Phone # 713-436-5121 I called and spoke to a person, he answered my question and I Ordered a Sight from them, on Monday, I got it today Wednesday, 3 days I am very happy with the service and product so far. They are located in Pearland Texas

Last edited:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Here we go. I mounted mine on an AK47.
    DSC_0577.jpg

A closer shot.
    DSC_0578.jpg

Here is the sight picture.
    DSC_0579-1.jpg

Over all, it seems like a decent sight. I think I'm going to like it. It will be a while though before I get to shoot the gun with it on.

Top Bottom