• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    This is can fully understand and mutually respect. It's all a matter of agreeing to disagree and being civil about it. Believe me, spent enough years hating myself, hating God for making me this way, and paddling against the tide until I had to decide whether it was me being unhappy or those whose teaching I was under making me believe I'm supposed to be unhappy with myself. It took a long time but after enough years having parted my ways with that doctrine I've come to accept myself and I'm much more content. So to all this debate about grooming, it isn't just kids who are being groomed. I'm not saying this to be derogatory, but there's a reason you're supposed to go to church every week and not forsake the assembling of yourselves together. Without weekly re-engagement it's easy to first fall away, then forget and finally come to possibly radically different conclusions than what you were being taught. I'd be interested to see some statistics on church attendance post -pandemic compared to prior to glean how many simply haven't returned after almost two years of government overreach barring church gathering.

But rest assured, regardless of whether we agree or not, you will not see me marching in some gay pride parade or wearing a rainbow. I don't see much about that lifestyle that's worth celebrating or being proud about but there's so many more who also aren't in that lifestyle. They simply want the same things most people want - a loving spouse, maybe kids (we're not all cut out to be parents) and the freedom to be left alone. And that is the only thing I expect from government - the right to enjoy the same pursuit of happiness as anyone else. I don't want anyone to have to compromise their religious beliefs to bake my wedding cake or accept me so long as they aren't actively campaigning to curtail my freedoms in accordance with their religious beliefs.

I don’t think I can completely agree with your statement that “we all want the same thing.” I’m just fine if you want live your choice of lifestyles. I am not okay if you demand I march in your parade, insist I engage politicians on your behalf, or assist you in proselytizing for your cause.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I don’t think I can completely agree with your statement that “we all want the same thing.” I’m just fine if you want live your choice of lifestyles. I am not okay if you demand I march in your parade, insist I engage politicians on your behalf, or assist you in proselytizing for your cause.
    I didn't say any of those, in fact I said the exact opposite. You apparently didn't finish reading my entire post.

This is why I shouldn't have bothered opening up here.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I didn't say any of those, in fact I said the exact opposite. You apparently didn't finish reading my entire post.

This is why I shouldn't have bothered opening up here.
    Sorry, wasn’t implying you did. But many others have and do. Those are who I take exception with.

My apologies. No offense meant.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    unnamed.jpg
    This crap drives me crazy. For LGB folks, we have all the same freedoms and rights as anyone else. It wasn't always this way, but things are the best they have ever been. People who do not recognize this needs to move to a Middle East country where they would likely be killed. As far as all the propaganda on TV, a lot of corporate America is simply jumping on the bandwagon in order to pander and cash in. IMO, the TQ+++++++++ plus crowd has pushed agendas that are very harmful. They seem to direct the majority of their attention towards children, trying to indoctrinate them at a very early age, causing confusion of their own self and distrust of their parents, which is completely disgusting to me. If any of you have seen Libs of TikTok on Twitter, this person simply reposts tweets from (mostly) elementary school teachers who are strongly pushing trans and gender theory crap to their students. Although this person was doxxed, they have not stopped, and have put a big spotlight on the indoctrination/grooming tactics being used these "educators." It's pathetic because they can't get the approval they are seeking from adults so they teach little kids pronouns in order to make their narcissistic lives better. Okay, sorry for the rant. I've finally caught the rona and I'm a bit delirious.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    View attachment 203481
    This crap drives me crazy. For LGB folks, we have all the same freedoms and rights as anyone else. It wasn't always this way, but things are the best they have ever been. People who do not recognize this needs to move to a Middle East country where they would likely be killed. As far as all the propaganda on TV, a lot of corporate America is simply jumping on the bandwagon in order to pander and cash in. IMO, the TQ+++++++++ plus crowd has pushed agendas that are very harmful. They seem to direct the majority of their attention towards children, trying to indoctrinate them at a very early age, causing confusion of their own self and distrust of their parents, which is completely disgusting to me. If any of you have seen Libs of TikTok on Twitter, this person simply reposts tweets from (mostly) elementary school teachers who are strongly pushing trans and gender theory crap to their students. Although this person was doxxed, they have not stopped, and have put a big spotlight on the indoctrination/grooming tactics being used these "educators." It's pathetic because they can't get the approval they are seeking from adults so they teach little kids pronouns in order to make their narcissistic lives better. Okay, sorry for the rant. I've finally caught the rona and I'm a bit delirious.
    iu.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    View attachment 203481
    Very well said and I love the meme you posted. We both see eye to eye. We both are just trying to live our lives. I know this kind of stuff doesn't sit right with you and it doesn't represent you. I applaud you for speaking up.

Oh and I hope you get to feeling better soon and shake that virus asap.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    ”Family friendly”…that’s grooming, y’all.

While I don't live there I've spent a lot of time in Jasper over the years. That's got to be a really small group.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ”Family friendly”…that’s grooming, y’all.

"This decision was jointly made by the City of Jasper, ONE- Dubois County, and the Dubois County Pride committee," the statement continued. "While the Dubois County Pride committee is disappointed by this development, we are in no way deterred. Our mission to promote and advocate love and equality remains steadfast."

How does a "drag" show advocate love and equality? Seems like if they want to make trans people more accepted in the community, they'd show themselves to be acceptable to communities. It's called "normal" for a reason. Is it normal for a show called "family friendly" to parade people in a sexualized way? No. It's not. Does it make it anymore normal if the people parading in a sexualized way are men dressed as women? Way not.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "This decision was jointly made by the City of Jasper, ONE- Dubois County, and the Dubois County Pride committee," the statement continued. "While the Dubois County Pride committee is disappointed by this development, we are in no way deterred. Our mission to promote and advocate love and equality remains steadfast."

How does a "drag" show advocate love and equality? Seems like if they want to make trans people more accepted in the community, they'd show themselves to be acceptable to communities. It's called "normal" for a reason. Is it normal for a show called "family friendly" to parade people in a sexualized way? No. It's not. Does it make it anymore normal if the people parading in a sexualized way are men dressed as women? Way not.
    We call it "grooming".

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Everyone already knows nascar is gay.

case in point...

e4e3b26b6f4df481a5d3430b5b4f3051.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter