• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Gander Mountain, Cabela's, Bass Pro all are over priced. They are for the quick impulse buyer. Occasionaly they have special sales or rebates that make their prices attactive. I preferre to use LGS and mail order to get the best deals.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I didn't know GM price matched. Who will they match a local gun shop or Davidsons?? If they will price match with Davidsons that wouldn't be a bad deal but I bet they won't.

kamred41

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2012
    well i think there is more than fondleing going on at GM. they have 120 stores and the two indy stores sell more guns than all the independent gun stores in the state combined

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    GM Employee???

well i think there is more than fondleing going on at GM. they have 120 stores and the two indy stores sell more guns than all the independent gun stores in the state combined

That sounds like a good little GM Employee to me??

Gander Mtn. IS the place to fondle guns...Bill.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

I wonder if that is why you see used guns for sale here and other places that are priced above what you can get them for new?

A lot of people think that Gander Mountain prices are what you should pay??

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

It's hard to believe that those 2 stores sell more guns than PSS and Midwest let alone ALL the gun shops in Indiana. I've seen a lot of tire kickers there but very few purchases. Every time I go to PSS Bob is selling guns and he moves hundreds during the 1500. :twocents:

the nam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Makes me laugh that all the complainers on this site no so much ans still visit all the big shops. Sounds like a bunch of people that have nothing to do and no one listens to them. :laugh:

Top Bottom