• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did they shoot him up with saline instead of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine? That's a serious question. We saw the State of the Union and saw someone on drugs and then come down off drugs.

The people behind the scenes are kicking this fossil to the curb.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Did they shoot him up with saline instead of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine? That's a serious question. We saw the State of the Union and saw someone on drugs and then come down off drugs.

Could be.
    Maybe those in charge, realized he was rapidly becoming a liability that they could soon not cover up.
    And this is their 1st step

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm starting to wonder if they didn't do any prep. Intentionally.

People kept saying they're probably putting him on all kinds of drugs and supplements to help his brain function better. Nah. Let him burn. Then put a chick in it and make her gay and lame.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd have fell out of my chair if Trump would have said something about Biden ******** his pants during the D-day ceremony.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Could be.
    Maybe those in charge, realized he was rapidly becoming a liability that they could soon not cover up.
    At some point, that useless employee you genuinely like but is incompetent eventually gets so bad that it makes your job impossibly hard. When that happens, you hit a breaking point and you just have to stop backfilling/covering for him.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

His "cold" might just be a reaction to over dosing in preperation.

Because clearly there's no way to drug someone that far gone, to a point to be capable.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Let’s all face it Joe is NOT in charge and only ever been a useful idiot. This spells doom and they need to replace him. I heard it said that the Trump campaign will push heavily on the fact that Kamalatoe is who you will be electing if he wins since he cant make it another 4 And she is hated by everyone.
    I question the "useful" part.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Could be.
    Well from what i could see..bidens eyes were very white, which if he was really on something good, they'd be red like hunters..

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Arguing over golf handicaps, lol.
    Whoever hits the ball the farthest is who I’m voting for. Thats about what this election will mean to the people of this country. Pathetic excuse for 2 people in suits and ties and sitting at the highest position of power.

Hey we’ll have a pickleball match to see who’s Trumps running mate will be!!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    They're gonna replace him.

"Criticism poured in even from some of former President Donald Trump’s staunchest opponents: View host and former Trump White House staffer Alyssa Farah Griffin tweeted she’s hearing from “viewers of all political stripes and the consensus is Biden needs to be replaced,” and the debate is “worse than I believe most people imagined,” adding in another tweet it’s “hard to watch.”

Yep. Maybe a 20% chance Biden makes it to November.

I feel like that actually could be worse case scenario for Trump though.

Top Bottom