• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That case is probably the biggest joke of them all
    Especially since there are two individual houses, on far less property, within 1/2 mile of Mar-a-lago that are worth considerably more than the amount the corrupt NY officials wish to say the whole club is worth

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Especially since there are two individual houses, on far less property, within 1/2 mile of Mar-a-lago that are worth considerably more than the amount the corrupt NY officials wish to say the whole club is worth
    That is secondary to me. To me it is the assertion that Trump was able to just claimed a value for the property and the deal was done. No bank is just going to take someone's word on a value. They have it appraised to get the value.

Then to say there was fraud somehow when the bank agreed to the terms of the deal and to my knowledge never raised any questions of fraud.

Didn't they also claim that he somehow then lied about his property tax value? Like people tell the .gov what their property is worth for taxes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That is secondary to me. To me it is the assertion that Trump was able to just claimed a value for the property and the deal was done. No bank is just going to take someone's word on a value. They have it appraised to get the value.

Then to say there was fraud somehow when the bank agreed to the terms of the deal and to my knowledge never raised any questions of fraud.

Didn't they also claim that he somehow then lied about his property tax value? Like people tell the .gov what their property is worth for taxes.
    Facts?
    We don't need no stinking facts.
    Some Political DA.
    Probably.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Could be a major blow to the special counsel's case. I'm not betting that it will go Trump's way though. He rarely has a win in court.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why is that?
    Well. Some justice, but probably more TDS than justice. Why is Trump being prosecuted for all this ****? Obviously the DOJ is weaponized. Also, at the state level things are obviously wack. Trump defrauded the bank on financing Mar a lago? Who actually believes that property was worth only $17M? Is that court legit? Seriously?

They possibly have a case on the documents. Felony? Nah. Of all the people who take documents home, like Joe Biden who wasn't even president at the time, they're gonna charge Trump with a felony? Why do you think that is?

Do you agree that the DOJ appears to be weaponized against political enemies? If so, do you agree with it in the case of Trump? I'm not a big fan of Trump but I can recognize railroading when I see it.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Well. Some justice, but probably more TDS than justice. Why is Trump being prosecuted for all this ****? Obviously the DOJ is weaponized. Also, at the state level things are obviously wack. Trump defrauded the bank on financing Mar a lago? Who actually believes that property was worth only $17M? Is that court legit? Seriously?

They possibly have a case on the documents. Felony? Nah. Of all the people who take documents home, like Joe Biden who wasn't even president at the time, they're gonna charge Trump with a felony? Why do you think that is?

Do you agree that the DOJ appears to be weaponized against political enemies? If so, do you agree with it in the case of Trump? I'm not a big fan of Trump but I can recognize railroading when I see it.
    Weaponizing? Yes- J6ers get the book thrown at them, libs who throw Molotovs were just good peaceful folk caught up in the moment.

Trump earned the docs case and Georgia. The rest is ********.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Weaponizing? Yes- J6ers get the book thrown at them, libs who throw Molotovs were just good peaceful folk caught up in the moment.

Trump earned the docs case and Georgia. The rest is ********.

If Trump earned the docs case so did Biden. So did many other presidents, VP's and whatnot. All you know about the docs case is what's been fed to you. What will actually be presented in the trial. Right now we have the word of the DoJ, who is motivated to get a conviction. Would you trust that prosecutor if he were prosecuting you? Name any random person, they'll find a crime.

Top Bottom