• CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    Obama Orders Military 'Gay Pride' Celebrations

Obama Orders Military 'Gay Pride' Celebrations

Just when you thought the Left's campaign of cultural degradation couldn't become any worse, Barack Hussein Obama, ostensibly the Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces, sent down a decree that the Service Branches must celebrate "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month." The purpose of this mandate is to affirm the minuscule number of homosexuals (2-3 percent) serving in the military ranks -- mostly in rear echelon positions.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm retired from the Army and have no gay, lesbian or transgender friends. Will it be okay if I just give my dog a bowl of beer and sing Kumbia? :n00b:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Ok add this to the running list of reason why Obama will be reelected by a purely liberal vote

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Deceiving title is deceiving. There isn't a single reference to the president, or any other govt entity, ordering service members to celebrate :gheyhi: month.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Deceiving title is deceiving. There isn't a single reference to the president, or any other govt entity, ordering service members to celebrate :gheyhi: month.
    Regardless of my feelings on the subject I'll have to agree that I didn't read anything about an actual directive or decree by Obama stating that Military branches "must" celebrate Gay Pride Month.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    NO!! You must obviously run right out and make some new gay, lesbian, and/or transgender friends.
    You can remove the purple. Unfortunately, that IS the mentality of the far left.

One of my best friends is a left-winger (don't even ask the question... I don't know either), and he once asked me, "How many gay friends do you have?" I thought about it and replied, "Well... None, I guess." He shouted at me, "Homophobe!"

In order to demonstrate the correct level of "tolerance" to the liberatards, apparently I have to run out to my nearest bath house, martini bar, or Golds Gym (hey... latent homosexuality is still homosexuality) and get get all chummy with the clientel.

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

But now I can't be angry at gays based on superstition and mythology! What will the kids sing about on Sunday without gays?

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    For cryin' out loud...

(at morning formation with the company 1st Sergeant"

"FALL IN"

"AT EASE AND LISTEN UP....FOLLOWING WEAPONS CLEANING THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY PARTY FOR ALL YOU TRANSGENDERED, LESBIAN, AND GAY TROOPS IN THE MESS HALL...."

"PLATOON SERGEANTS, TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR PLATOONS"

That would be about the extent of it, at least in the line units. There is so much other stuff going on that no one would care. There might be one or two brave souls show up but probably not.

Pappy (insert heavy sigh...:()

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You can remove the purple. Unfortunately, that IS the mentality of the far left.

One of my best friends is a left-winger (don't even ask the question... I don't know either), and he once asked me, "How many gay friends do you have?" I thought about it and replied, "Well... None, I guess." He shouted at me, "Homophobe!"

In order to demonstrate the correct level of "tolerance" to the liberatards, apparently I have to run out to my nearest bath house, martini bar, or Golds Gym (hey... latent homosexuality is still homosexuality) and get get all chummy with the clientel.
    Actually the gun range would work sometimes you just dont know it.
    look up pink pistols

Top Bottom