• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Slightly off topic to the OP, but this little bit was in the article as well:

Obama's declaration came during the same week the DoD announced it would comply with atheist group demands that all military editions of the Bible be removed from Base Exchange centers. The complainant had prepped a lawsuit based on the errant notion that "separation of church and state" is enshrined in our Constitution. Naturally, the Obama administration accepted their objection without a fight, based upon the Left's adherence to a so-called "living constitution."
    :noway: :xmad:

The First Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from government tyranny. Apparently, that hasn't worked out as well as we thought it should.

Last edited:

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    I thing I am going to stop reading The Tea Party Daily news reports. They seam to be a little over the top, and misleading. You would think they would be more correct in there reporting on news events.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Deceiving title is deceiving. There isn't a single reference to the president, or any other govt entity, ordering service members to celebrate :gheyhi: month.

Just another bash thread with no material to back up the supposed facts .

There are a lot of these threads lately .

How about I start one : Obama orders military to abandon Humvees for Prius's to help keep the Pentagon Budget from being gutted !

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It's hilarious how badly written and slanted that "article" was.

Blogs ain't news, folks.

Just another bash thread with no material to back up the supposed facts .

There are a lot of these threads lately .

Military to celebrate gay pride | The Columbus Dispatch

Panetta celebrates gay pride month by saluting LGBT military members - CBS News

(AP) WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Friday thanked gay and lesbian military members for their service, as the Pentagon prepares to mark June as gay pride month with an official salute.

I am sure Panetta ordered it and Obama knew nothing about it since Panetta is one of the most non-political people we have seen in some time :rolleyes:

Defense.gov News Article: Panetta Salutes Gay, Lesbian Service Members

It is starting to look like this isn't just a blog story...

So this was declared just days before he has the LBGT folks into the WH... surely just a coincidence.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I am so glad I have retired! This isn't about gay "rights", it is the liberalization and control of the sword arm of the government. The military used to be the last bastion that insured are Constitution would be adhered to, yet it is being infiltrated by the hard left, and reduced to nothing more than platform for liberal ideas and expression.

Good find on the news stories Expat.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Military to celebrate gay pride | The Columbus Dispatch

Panetta celebrates gay pride month by saluting LGBT military members - CBS News

I am sure Panetta ordered it and Obama knew nothing about it since Panetta is one of the most non-political people we have seen in some time :rolleyes:

Defense.gov News Article: Panetta Salutes Gay, Lesbian Service Members

It is starting to look like this isn't just a blog story...

So this was declared just days before he has the LBGT folks into the WH... surely just a coincidence.

I read the he said " You can be proud of who you are "

How is that Panetta celebrating ? Don't they serve like other members of the armed forces ?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I read the he said " You can be proud of who you are "

How is that Panetta celebrating ? Don't they serve like other members of the armed forces ?

Reading is Fundamental....

This summer, the Pentagon will salute them, marking June as Gay Pride Month

as the Pentagon prepares to mark June as gay pride month with an official salute.

Seriously dude, you need to work on your reading comprehension.:yesway:

Top Bottom