• ...and so much more!
  • oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Spasmo

I lost my Mom a little over a month ago so I know how it bites the big one.

My best friend Greg( MEYERSGOLD here on INGO) had an interesting idea come his way from his fathers widow.

Meyersgold's wife is a seamstress and made personalized Teddy bears out of his now passed fathers actual old clothing for the widow and eventually the rest of the family.

It allowed a much more personal presence for greif and comfort.

Since then by word of mouth through grief groups they have a started a small hobby business called Comfort Bears that offers something truly personal to help fill the void and might help your family, especially the kids if there are any.

Just thought I would share this.

Prayers for a peaceful passing and strength for you.

Chris

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers. The funeral is tomorrow, Monday, November 4th. We are having it all in one day, viewing, service and burial. Then I can get back to modding. :)

Thank you all again!!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers. The funeral is tomorrow, Monday, November 4th. We are having it all in one day, viewing, service and burial. Then I can get back to modding. :)

Thank you all again!!

WOW, its been a while since I read this thread... I am so sorry. Prayer devotion for your family tonight!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    In death, she will receive restoration of body AND mind.

A lot of comforting truth in that one sentence. You and your family have my condolences. It is so very tough to watch a loved one struggle and go through what your mom did, but now she is at peace and surrounded by God's love. May God continue to bless you and comfort you.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Thank you all again!!

I'm really sorry to hear this Spazzie, you guys will be in my prayers tonight.

At least Mom is in a better place now.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    My condolences and prayers, and also my encouragement that you will one day be reuinted with her.

Today is All-Saints day, a day to remember those who have gone on to Heaven before us, but also a time to rejoice that one day we will see them again!

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner. A friend passed away last week and her funeral was Monday in Mishawaka. I haven't been on much for the last week.
    You have our prayers.

Top Bottom