• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    *POST* Your Voting experience if you got one...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walked in, walked out, no wait!
    #165 at 0730, not too bad.... would have been a better experience if I didn't see a reporter questioning a mother with two toddlers in the 30 degree parking lot... "Mam, don't you think it's time to give the other guys a shot?" :xmad:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Got to Marion County Precinct 26/27 at 0550; about 50 people in line. Got in & out by 0615 or so. Really do not like the current voting machines very much.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Lady in front of me told me today "I have no idea about any of the canidates, I just called my dad and he told who to vote for." SMH

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    went in, waited a few minutes as there was a short line. Voted, talked to the workers a bit about the turnout and making sure my daughter was registered to vote and she knew were to go. Took about 10 minutes

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Only 5-6 minutes wait in line, for us, around 0830 or so. There were 2 ppl in front of us.
    Not bad!
    Rural Central Johnson County (Fair Haven Church)

smccabe17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    Went at 7:45am. No line, people working the poll knew who I was so they were finding my name before I was at the table. Was the 30th person to vote in my polling place. No problems.
    Aurora, IN

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Got to the polling location at 6:01, there was a line about 40 yards long outside. Waited 15 minutes before getting inside to discover the line had just be snaked around the hallway in the school. Heard people grumbling that the machines weren't working as they were walking about. Finally got to vote around 7. So about an hour wait.

Apparently the whole county had problems with the way the machines were programmed... the precincts would call in and get busy signals because everyone else was calling in.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What irks me is people who can't make a decision when everyone is waiting. Really? It's the same machines for the past decade, you've had months to choose someone, there's no surprise questions, what takes so long?!

I understand the new guy from Burma, but the middle age guy who should have done this a dozen times...

Me? press 'R', make a few changes, approve/disapprove judges, hit big red button and leave in under a minute.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    What irks me is people who can't make a decision when everyone is waiting. Really? It's the same machines for the past decade, you've had months to choose someone, there's no surprise questions, what takes so long?!

I understand the new guy from Burma, but the middle age guy who should have done this a dozen times...

Me? press 'R', make a few changes, approve/disapprove judges, hit big red button and leave in under a minute.

In Florida, they have so many referendum issues that the average voting time (standing in front of the machine) is 20 minutes. That's insanity.

It took me about 2 minutes, but that's because I had a little difficulty reading the electronic text and matching up the arrows with the buttons.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Went last week with the wife (who got interested in the process for once). In and out in 10 minutes at the courthouse in Franklin. Already have the pulled pork in the crock pot for watching the returns come in tonight with the lady.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Great expierence! No lines at all. I showed my picture ID and they looked me up, I signed the sheet and early voted a couple weeks ago!
    I highly recommend it. Of course it a little late for this election cycle.

Top Bottom