• ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Picked this up today :rockwoot: :ar15:

NIB Ruger 77/44, NIB Nikon Monarch 2-8x32mm BDC, and some Hornady LeveRevolution ammo.

Then......I was out of cash......:noway:

Edit: Nikon also has a $30 mail in rebate going, but only on BDC scopes.

picture.php

picture.php

Can we get a range report?:stickpoke: I was going to rep you for this purchase but for some reason it won't let me rep.

Edit: Rep has been given. Not too sure what was going on there.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    might be a good idea to save your money for a chiropratcor (spelling?) if you had to carry all that steel far:D

I found a box that ALL of that steel would (and did) fit in. I made Cwood load it into the truck :whip: but then I had to move it from his truck to mine when we got home:n00b: I can see how a chiropractor might be in my future... Oh well, the members will appreciate it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Wow, a case? You realize the AKS-74U that will be in attendance is an SBR and not a machine gun, right? :dunno:

lol, yeah, but I have a few other mouths to feed at home. Its nice to be able to go shoot on occasion and not go straight home to clean. :cheers:

Plus, I thought I could be a nice guy and bring some of it with me to sell at NFA Alumni Day (at my cost) to those who didnt have any.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Picked up a Weatherby Vanguard sporter in 270 Winchester.When she is properly dressed with her new stock(already on order)and glass I will post pics :)

MWCMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    South
    Sold an Oly AR-15 and picked up a Rem. 514 for my boy. Saw many items that I "needed" but was able to resist. Picked up an INGO sticker and paid for site supporter membership. Talked to lots of people and learned many things.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Can we get a range report?:stickpoke: I was going to rep you for this purchase but for some reason it won't let me rep.

Edit: Rep has been given. Not too sure what was going on there.

Those are the plans spainy! Unfortunately it wont be for a few weeks. I'll be working through thursday, and camping friday through monday at Lieber State Park. I'll have a range report on the 77/44 and my new 15" Encore .243 pistol. :yesway:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    C:%5CUsers%5CPaul%5CDesktop%5C100_0282

I couldn't resist the PSL54. The S&W 22 target was the planned purchase.

Sweet! Hope you enjoy the PSL. I've been wanting one but the stock was always a bit too short for my gorilla arms (more like chimpanzee) so I went the Saiga route. If you ever decide to get new furniture, Rhineland Arms-Originalmakes a really cool stock set for the PSL that's more like an SVD and about 2" longer.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Those are the plans spainy! Unfortunately it wont be for a few weeks. I'll be working through thursday, and camping friday through monday at Lieber State Park. I'll have a range report on the 77/44 and my new 15" Encore .243 pistol. :yesway:

Sweet. I almost bought one back in March at the Dugger gun show (I think Steve's Guns out of Rosedale had it).

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Went just looking for parts and stuff. Got a box of .44 mag JHP Hornady's from ACME ammo, a nice thick bullhide belt, and a nice streamlight polytac from the guy on the east wall with the huge selection. Honestly, guys and gals, I don't see the attraction for surefires except maybe the "everybody else has one" thing. To me, it's a John Deere. You're paying for the fancy paint and the name. And I'm not a John Deere guy. Can anyone explain that to me?
    Oh, and some subersive reading material. Yeah, you guessed it. The libertarian flyers! ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Honestly, guys and gals, I don't see the attraction for surefires except maybe the "everybody else has one" thing. To me, it's a John Deere. You're paying for the fancy paint and the name. And I'm not a John Deere guy. Can anyone explain that to me?

You're also paying for the only Quality American Made light. :patriot:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad
    Honestly, guys and gals, I don't see the attraction for surefires except maybe the "everybody else has one" thing. To me, it's a John Deere. You're paying for the fancy paint and the name. And I'm not a John Deere guy. Can anyone explain that to me?

You're also paying for the only Quality American Made light. :patriot:

Yeah, some of us have no problem paying an extra 10-20% for something that supports our neighbors livelihoods.:yesway:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    when that american made light gives me half the features at twice the price I'll gladly go foreign. I buy what the best product is and it's not always american.:twocents:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I wasn't saying that was the only reason.

I have a couple Fenix lights as well, I really like them and their extra features. I'm not sure they'd last as long and live up to as much abuse as a Surefire though.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    when that american made light gives me half the features at twice the price I'll gladly go foreign. I buy what the best product is and it's not always american.:twocents:

Well, yeah, no one is saying they wouldn't buy a BMW 5 series for 15k if a ford taurus cost 30k but we're talking about flashlights here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom