Indiana Hangun Law, 2nd edition
    Kershaw Scallion knife

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    :ugh: Forgot to get more INGO flags yesterday. Oh, well. Picked up some other nice things with Bubba, though.

Got a collection of steel going - 4" round, 8" round, and a Stage 1 D target for Appleseed (special order - but he made a few and has them there), all from Bobcat Steel.

IWB leather holster (Stoner, I think?) for my new M&P 9c that I picked up at Cabelas this week (yes, I know I should have waited for the 1500, but I just couldn't wait - that, and they gave me a good deal on my trade). I actually tried the holster out when we stopped for dinner in Lafayette on the way home, and I could forget I was wearing it. :rockwoot: I saw my same pistol ranging from $519 to $719 yesterday. Who pays $719 for it??? (It may have had upgrades, I dunno. Didn't check. Got mine for $569, but got $260 out of my Taurus 709slim in trade.)

*Side note: Also stopped in at Applied Ballistics to try out the M&P since I hadn't hit the range yet. Wanted to see where it would hit. First 100 rounds were flawless. Dude next to us, though, was creepy weird. If it was any of you, you're creepy. Stop looking at us nervously while we're shooting. And don't steal my targets. Oh, well, :dunno:*

A couple of slings to use as loaners for Appleseed. They were only $10 bucks each from the guy directly across from the Appleseed table! Sight adjustment tool from him, too.

Food for the day. We stuck with nachos, pretzels, and fudge. Brought our own drinks with us, and really only paid then $20 for food while there 8-6.

All in all, great day at the 1500!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Never let your wife go alone to the 1500! Went to the INGO booth to renew my membership and picked up a little swag. Met VUPDBlue. :) Then stopped by the TSG booth. Met Ron and Patty and walked away with a new Remington 870 with a Knoxx recoil stock!!!They had it put together and ready to go before the paper work was finished. I wanted to meet/see Dave Canterbury but I left before I spent any more $$$. :D Pics are forthcoming!

Last edited:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Never let your wife go alone to the 1500! Went to the INGO booth to renew my membership and picked up a little swag. Met VUPDBlue. :) Then stopped by the TSG booth. Met Ron and Patty and walked away with a new Remington 870 with a Knoxx recoil stock!!!They had it put together and ready to go before the paper work was finished. I wanted to meet/see Dave Canterbury but I left before I spent any more $$$. :D Pics are forthcoming!

Just proves that it doesn't matter which gender - if a spouse goes with, they will always talk you out of something you want. Still thinking about that pink 10/22 stock I saw yesterday...sigh...

Leaving Bubba at home next time. :)

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    good haul, 1280 rds 7.62x25 in a spam can, ww2 shovel w/cover(completes my ww2 backpack) one of the old "dark brown" MREs cant wait to see what kind of shape its in. And lastly i got the wife a freshwater peral necklace(got to keep the mrs happy :)

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Picked this up today :rockwoot: :ar15:

NIB Ruger 77/44, NIB Nikon Monarch 2-8x32mm BDC, and some Hornady LeveRevolution ammo.

Then......I was out of cash......:noway:

Edit: Nikon also has a $30 mail in rebate going, but only on BDC scopes.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I got my ammo cans, some ingo stickers and flags and site supporter dues paid. We also got a couple p38's. We also met Dave Canterbury. Super nice guy and it was by far Aidan's favorite part of the day. We talked to Indy gun safety (super nice folks) and we also talked to the guys in the Appleseed booth about the events.

Here's Aidan and Dave
    60fb7478.jpg

Here's the goods scored at the show plus the .223 we stopped and picked up at GM on the way home.

e23297e0.jpg

Edit: also talked to bobcat steel table. Kimball and 47269vette I think.

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Sorry no pics.

I didnt buy much, at least not much for me. I got a case of silver bear 5.45x39 for NFA Alumni day, 3 .50 cal cans for $10 (yes, the rough ones that were painted orange on top. I had to dig through the pile to find ones with out holes in them), some INGO flags, and 3 INGO stickers.

I also bought an ATI Mosin stock from a fellow INGOer, a mil spec AR buffer/spring/tube, and some AR mags, all for a buddy.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Oh My, Nick... :D

I picked up a ninja uber tactical limited edition made from the blood of saints monkey fist from Tyler. It is awesome. I've been trying to kill my cats for hours with it. Joking. Or am I?

I think that is all I bought. I had a ton of stuff I wanted to get but nothing worked out... yet.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I was trying real hard to resist. I resisted a couple of '03 Springfields, an Astra 300, a Vz22, a G24T, and countless others.

But the lure of a Vz58 Sporter was too much.
    IMG_7846.jpg

And on the aisle right next to it was a guy with a bin full of Vz58 magazines. Well. It was full.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    But the lure of a Vz58 Sporter was too much.
    IMG_7846.jpg

And on the aisle right next to it was a guy with a bin full of Vz58 magazines. Well. It was full.

I fondled that rifle. :yesway: on the buy! Something just a little different from your typical AKs.

I picked up a M7 to add to my bayonet collection, found several USGI M1 carbine mags in the original wrapping for $20 a piece, bought a box of LC M2 ball from 1943, and got a couple of cheapo holsters. Lots of good stuff to pick through.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I bought some ammo for NFA day, a few things for my rifle. The best thing I got was when my son seen Dave Canterbury from Dual Survivor. It was priceless, my son was pointing out the picture of Dave at the Blind Horse Knives booth when I seen him sitting down. My son couldn't see him over the table. I walked him around the table so he could see him, and Dave jumped right up from his lunch and asked him what his name was. What a great guy, a real American, selfless and willing to take the time to really talk to a young man. To say the least I was very happy to have met him.
    1df721e8.jpg

kennys_67

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Owen County, Indiana
    I wanted to get the survivor bracelets, but they wont fit my mansize wrist, I ended up with a p-38 mag, went to late and they closed before I could get going on looking good. Still looking for a few things. I did however fall in love with the handgun hangers, for the gun safes, I didnt get a card from them and now I have to wait till october to go again

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    The wife and I went down on Saturday. I did pretty well this time, didn't go hog wild.lol. Picked up a pound of IMR3031 for our "community" reloading stash. 50 rounds of .45acp. Some 5.56 tracers. A t shirt. An El cheapo Osprey reticle sight to try on my CX4. The wife bought a container of peanut brittle, some "stink eye" bbq sauce, a 3 freakin dollar bottle of water, and a book about booby traps.:n00b: (yeah, and it's dark when I get home) Did anyone else see the dude that looked like he belonged on a box of "Lucky Charms"? I laughed so hard I almost pi$$ed myself. ( his girlfriend however, was kinda hot. in a freakish kinda way)

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I bought some hot sweet nuts...and shared 'em with MrsGungho....:D

might be a good idea to save your money for a chiropratcor (spelling?) if you had to carry all that steel far:D

i had my biggest 1500 yet to date. picked up my stiller custom build from aj brown on friday, shot it a few times saturday. ill do a thread with pics and all that later. its to late and imto tired now but im extreamly pleased with it so far

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom