• ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I figured I might as well bump this.

I just texted my best friend asking him what day he wants to use my trailer to move a bunch of crap from his storage unit.

Me: "hey lazy ass, it's now half way through the week, did you call the dump yet?" (I have a load of stuff that has to be taken before we can move his stuff and I need his help)

Him: "No, I'm on my way home from the hospital. Had a 5mm stone. Passed it."

Me: "F***! That hurts my d*** hole even thinking about it."

I remembered this thread and thought it had to be close to topping that boulder in the OP, but it's still well over a mm smaller.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    kidney_zps4c09e9fd.jpeg

I've had a few small ones, more pain getting from the kidney to the bladder than passing.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I just had one on Monday. My 2nd one in 2 years. Hurt like hell, they did the ct and said it was 2mm and had passed into my bladder. I was very, very thankful for the pain shot.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    No pics of mine, the DR. had to break them up to get them out. From what I remember when I woke up, he said I had 4 of them each a 1/4" in dia. Oh and they went through my D*&^ to get to them. Broke them up and pulled the pieces out.

Dolton916

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Porter County
    Anything you can pass is small, at least thats what my Urologist says! About 5 months ago I had a 21mm accretion removed surgically and what I was told was 134 grams of smaller whole and and laser busted smaller stones from my left kidney. All the docs kept coming to my room and playing my MRI on the computer in my room and the number one comment was &^%$!

Next time I'm having the wife just shoot me!

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I would not wish that on anyone. I've had 4. I equate them as a person hitting you in the back with a baseball bat untill you are on the ground throwing up.

emmert35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Jamestown
    I just got over having a couples stones... One of the worst experiences a person can have!!!! It didn't help that I had a hernia as well!!!

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Damn melensdad... wow.

I think my biggest was about half that, but without the aid of drugs. I was hurting so bad, I couldn't muster the strength to get to the er. The pain subsided after a few hours and I fell asleep/passed out. Went to pee the next morning and met a whole nother world of hurt. I scheduled a CT to see if there was more, and when I got the bill, the pain was worse than any stage of the stone's passage.

Top Bottom