• ...and so much more!
  • MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Ugh... I hate remembering how much pain I endured. Last Nov, the docs took forever to "screen me for being a drug-seeker".

Nevermind that I had one at the exact same hospital before. Nevermind that the drug they gave me didn't even make me feel good or high and I drove myself home almost as soon as it took effect.

I hate our "medical system" at times.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I have never had a Kidney stone, but have had several bladder stones. They are the same thing, only one forms in the bladder, and the other in the kidney. The great thing about bladder stones is they only have to pass through the urethra which is way bigger than the ureters. My last stone was about a week ago. I still have it, so I measured it. About 1/4 inches long and an 1/8 inch wide. Very ugly, jagged and painful looking. But because it never went through the ureter, almost no pain. If anyone else has passed a whopper with little pain, chances are, it was not a kidney stone, but a bladder stone. I really, really hope I never have a kidney stone!:scared:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    My wife likes to point out that the stone from her kidney is bigger than the one on her ring finger.

To which I add that it cost me a lot more too.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Sure about that? Somebody ninja snapped this picture...you could say you rock bottom...
    4f6d6ea23705ae82d21cb6741f09311b.jpg

Top Bottom