• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I eat Eggbeaters and turkey bacon. I just joined the new "Y" in New Albany, and luckily they haven't found out that the first two letters don't apply to me.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was abducted by aliens while field dressing a bigfoot and while on board the craft I talked to Elvis.

What is said INGO stays on INGO........right?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm an Eagle Scout and there's nothing I wouldn't give for the entire Indy area or at the very least, Plainfield, to get 4+ feet of snow! :D I love to play in snow and ice and more than just playing I love to drive in it too! :rockwoot:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    ...there's nothing I wouldn't give for the entire Indy area or at the very least, Plainfield, to get 4+ feet of snow! :D I love to play in snow and ice and more than just playing I love to drive in it too! :rockwoot:
    :nuts:
    You are insane.

My fact - I've been interviewed on the evening news on 3 separate occasions, once on live TV.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I drive my wife crazy when I talk about taking both my 4 year old girl and my 4 month old boy to the range when they are old enough.

I can't wait to hand my little girl my 10/22 and start explaining the basics... safety, sight picture and security.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I'm an Eagle Scout and there's nothing I wouldn't give for the entire Indy area or at the very least, Plainfield, to get 4+ feet of snow! :D I love to play in snow and ice and more than just playing I love to drive in it too! :rockwoot:

I drive a RWD, and I still want 4 ft of snow. :rockwoot:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    After a day of 4 wheeling on my quad I have problems sleeping at night; once asleep I'll dream that I'm back on the quad and will have a bad wreck. I have wrecked twice in real life though.

Top Bottom