• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I shook Little Joe Cartwright's (Bonanza) hand when I was about 10 or 11. We were about the same height.

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I owned 13 cars and 1 motorcycle the first year I had my drivers licsense

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    My grandmother and Judy Garland are cousins.. and as of right now, my wife's sewing machine cost more than any of the firearms I have on hand..

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ever since I broke my arm in a Hang Gliding accident, one of my arms is shorter and has a curve.

Hey! I broke my arm in a Hang Gliding accident too. Same length and straight at least but I can feel where the bones mended. I had a spiral break, called an arm wrestlers break near the elbow. Shattered up the back and spiraled from the bottom to the top. Had to sleep sitting up for weeks because the splint was gravity. I did fly once more after I healed but then lost my job because I couldn't work and moved away from Council Bluffs. My longest flight was a little over an two hours in ridge lift.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I'm extremely claustrophobic and scared of heights, but did take ground school and flew the plane (this is how I discovered the "heights" thing...)

abbersmom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Hymera
    My grandmother and Judy Garland are cousins.. and as of right now, my wife's sewing machine cost more than any of the firearms I have on hand..

This is probably true in our house too. I probably have more sewing machines than Rick (right winger) has firearms. Don't tell him I let y'all know that though.....

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was one of the ones that helped get John McCain out of Vietnam in 1973. Of course, I did not know what would happen next some 35 years later. Cool historical stuff, huh?

Top Bottom