• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    INGO rocks. Makes me feel like I'm part of a big family. I'll have to check to see if I have any of the remaining parts when I get off from work.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think I'm in for the magazine. (I had a couple spares last time I checked)

Might also have an ambi rear sling mount and other stock parts from my upgrade. I'll check tonight and follow up.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think I'm in for the magazine. (I had a couple spares last time I checked)

Might also have an ambi rear sling mount and other stock parts from my upgrade. I'll check tonight and follow up.

ETA: Crap. somehow I missed the follow up photo on the first pass. Looks like based on what I have, you are set.

Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Just amazing...I got into reviewing this late...all what I have you have it looks like. I don't build so...Prayers and thoughts.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Thanks guys! Really, the only thing left is bolt carrier group parts, mags, ammo, and optics/sights. I think I am going to foot the bill for a vortex scope from Alan.

Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    I looked thru my pile of double-action revolvers, double barrel shotguns & lever action rifles. Couldn't find anything you could use on your project. PM me with a mailing address & I'll send $20.00. You can use it for small parts, primers, powder or whatever you need it for. You've already got my prayers.

Last edited:

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Well, I met up with him last night at my parents house for a cook-out. I gave him the rifle. It made him the happiest I have seen him in a long time! In a couple weeks, I think RVB and cschwanz are going to take him out to the range and teach him how to use it.

As for right now, if anyone wants to donate mags/ammo, that is about all that is needed at this point. I gave him a couple of my pmags, and I have to meet up with a couple gentlemen to get a couple more.

Thank you guys again! You have all been awesome!

10418516_10103971527493998_1558096409693871183_n.jpg

(Yes, I will be teaching him about posing with his finger in the trigger guard)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom