Possibility of a Group Purchase of 5.56 Bulk Ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I'm not making an promises, but I'm stirring a few pots right now. Won't know anything for a few weeks, but if bulk ammo becomes available, I'll post here first.

Bucko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Indy South
    Very interested in this deal also, depending on specifics. I'm interested in 5,000-10,000 rounds.

Thank you for initiating this! I know it's quite a challenge.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lads, be aware that most of the wholesalers now are allocating quantities of ammo in .223, 9mm, .308 Win. and 7.62x39mm. In other words, these and several other calibers are being dribbled out to the stores regardless of whether the stores want to order large quantities. Of all the common calibers, .223 is by far the least available.
    Paladin

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'm not making an promises, but I'm stirring a few pots right now. Won't know anything for a few weeks, but if bulk ammo becomes available, I'll post here first.
    Keep me in mind for some. I have a couple of buddies that will want some as well.
    +1 Profire!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I prolly duplicated Underground's efforts, (hey, I'm retired :D) but I just compiled a spread sheet: $225K from 73 individuals, plus a list of another 27 folks who are "interested" pending further details.

Looks like we are half way to that magic 500K mark.... if, that is indeed the magic number for access to the best pricing. :dunno:

Thanks Underground....I know this is taking a lot longer than anticipated. I know some members are getting antsy and impatient. I for one, am in for the long haul. I'll just follow your lead: and if I need to double down my pledged amount... I will do so. Just my :twocents:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Hey, I have a suggestion to update the first post with the current status of things (when you have a status update), so that we can find what is going on quickly without missing a page. Since this thread is now 22 pages, I paged through to see if I missed an order.

Top Bottom