• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I built this today and I thought I'd show it off.

This table breaks down pretty flat so it doesn't take up a lot of space. It would fit in the back seat of a small car.

table001.jpg

It assembles easily with no tools in less than 30 seconds. Its also fully reversible for leftys. I had everything I needed to build it in the workshop already, but I would estimate the materials at less than $50.

table002.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    In the words of Jeff Foxworthy.....

You have my attention.

How about a diagram, I'd love to build one for myself, or how much would you charge to build one?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm near Wanamaker, might you be interested in making me one for some cash?

Its not difficult to make, but it does take a little time. Anyone can do it. I'm not really interested in selling them but I'd be happy to take some more detailed photos with measurements and post them here if you like.

That's very nice. What do you think it weighs?

It's actually pretty heavy. I'm guessing over 50 lbs including the stool. The heaviest single piece is probably less than 20.

That is a very nice shooting table. How much, including shipping? :D

For you, $599.99 plus your Junglas. :evilangel:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    In the words of Jeff Foxworthy.....

You have my attention.

How about a diagram, I'd love to build one for myself, or how much would you charge to build one?

Give me a day or two and I'll post some detailed pics and measurements. You don't need me to build it for you. It's really pretty simple.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    How long til somebody improves the design? As a supertech I'm sure youre already expecting some customization, drink holders, INGO stickers, strategically placed coffee can to catch empties, hook for binoculars,....

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Light alternative

Nice job suprtek. Is it pretty sturdy? I built these from banquet table legs and plywood. They are only about 15 lbs, max, and very portable. One has extended legs to accomodate "full grown" shooters like me. The price you pay for the light weight and portability is that they are not rock steady. This is in a Oklahoma prairie dog town. CZ 452 Trainer and Ruger 1022, both in .17 HMR.
    standard.jpg

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Would it be possible to get some pictures and sizes, I have been looking for a project like this for our older youth members of Johnson County 4-H Shooting Sports to display at the fair?

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    Another Way To Go

That's pretty slick, here's what I did, this started out as an old Black & Decker workmate folding workbench- although they are getting harder to find- they still pop up from time to time.This one came from a garage sale for $10-15 I can't remember.
    bench-1.jpg

I stripped it down & sprayed it with Aluma-Hyde from Brownells, made a top out of plywood and covered it with canvas from an old shelter half. It's solid, weighs about 30lbs and folds up pretty neatly- just my :twocents:

Top Bottom