• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Wow Yukon, that's a regular "kiddie compound"! It looks awesome. When my kids were that little, I was too poor to afford to build something like that. I hope you plan to take lots of pic and vids of your kids playing on that to remind them later how good they had it.
    Thank you sir! We play on it as much as we can. If it hadnt been for friends moving and giving away a couple of older sets, and my Dad helping with materials rather than buying a swing set, we wouldn't have such a sweet setup. My parents do a TON for their grandkids, and I appreciate it greatly. :)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    UPDATE

I had a chance to use my shooting table for the first time yesterday. I was pleased with the results. Very stable and solid. The overall size seemed just right for its intended purpose. I think I'll keep it! ;)

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I WILL BUILD YOU ONE OF THESE

There seems to be some interest in this table that Suprtek built. I have my first one almost done. I will be willing to build these for anyone interested. I'm unemployed right now and have plenty of time to build them. (and could use some xtra $) And I think I cant turn them out pretty quick. Haven't figured out the price yet as I need to price the wood and hardware ect. To keep it simple and cost down I do not plan to build the stool, and will leave the table uncovered so you can put any type of covering you prefer, unless I find an economical source. I should have a price by monday 7/11/2011. PM Me with any questions.

Viking Queen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Really slick shooting table, I will keep the plans/measurements for a winter project. Thanks.

And, Yukon, that's a super kiddie playground/house. Be fun for grownups too. Around here you'd have to get a building permit and inspections for it too! What a sweet setup!

Viking Queen

Muntz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Not sure what you do for a living but you might consider getting into the woodworking business. Nice job!

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Really slick shooting table, I will keep the plans/measurements for a winter project. Thanks.

And, Yukon, that's a super kiddie playground/house. Be fun for grownups too. Around here you'd have to get a building permit and inspections for it too! What a sweet setup!

Viking Queen
    Thank you! It's plenty sturdy, I've had 4 guys at 250 lbs each on the platform with no wobble. My kids and nieces and nephews love it.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's nearly Identical to yours, going to finnish it tomorrow or the next day. Spent today looking for the hardware you used to connect the leg sections together, could not find any thing like you had. But did find a sliding glass door lock going to see if that will work. Thought about simple hooks and eye screws but figured they would not be strong enough even though the top is fitted to the legs. Too hot to work on it today after doing all my monday errands even with the ragtop down I nearly roasted today. Gonna get an early start tomorrow so I can post Pix soon!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That was just a scrap piece of metal I had lying around. Just a flat piece about 2"X3" that I put in a vice and bent to 90 degrees. I cut the slot for the bolt with a sawsall and drilled a few holes for screws. If you don't want to bend it yourself, you could get a piece of wide angle iron and cut it to length.:twocents:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's my version done with pocket hole screw joints

;)
    DSC03370.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

DSC03366-1.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Very nice! :yesway: It has a lot cleaner look than mine. Yours has "fit and finish" whereas mine was just kinda thrown together. I couldn't tell from the pics, is there a latch on the left side as well so it can be reversible?

Top Bottom