• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I don't like that criminals got weapons, but Pops has ripped too many people off for me to care if they are having problems. What I saw the day after Eric Holder talked about the new AWB... just disgusting... I don't feel bad for them.

jeffers_mz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    I'll let the Pops haters and lovers thrash out questions as to what was deserved and not.

Operationally, I see three smash and grabs inside one year. Some accounts indicate the MO was the same in each.

Maybe the objective was street sales of the stolen guns for quick cash. If so, that puts the matter into IPD's AO.

But if some group is systematically arming up, they'd have my interest.

I had a conversation with an ex-VN vet about a year ago. It began when he told me I needed to get "all my **** in one sock in the next 30 to 90 days", as the economy and general political climate were "rapidly collapsing".

He then went on to describe prepping in general, (his preps, not mine, I don't discuss security issues with people I don't know) and ended up giving me his opinion of who the greatest threat would be for a prepared family after SHTF.

In this very rural area outside Indy, I guessed "desperate farmers". He disagreed, said the greatest threat would be "guys like me", himself. He pointed to his three patch OMC vest, (no I did not catch which club) and went on to say that his group has identified local, privately owned, stockpiles of firearms, food, etc, and had plans for quickly assimilating large stockpiles of their own, "liberating " them as it were, should SHTF.

Big talkers abound everywhere, no idea whether he was spilling beans or yanking my chain, but I tend to hope for the best, and plan for the worst, and pass this conversation along "as-is", for you all to evaluate and prioritize as you best see fit.

Top Bottom