• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gruemeyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Sorry you feel that way. Firearms, ammo and accessories are not a necessary comodity. Where as food and Gasoline is a ecential commoditess (sp) and inflating their prices is goiuging. Thank you for your input.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I did tell them how i felt in person and was asked to leave. I didnt like being ignored for a half hour. I wanted to fondle a S&W 638. Gray hair guy was rude. Sorry to make you do your job guy. You guys had it for $100-$125 more than others. I said the price was high. Gray hair guy again being rude said go buy it at the other shop then. Then i decided to push his buttons and asked if he was Dons son. On my way out i said tell your dad i said hi. And that i will never be back.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thank you for the input. I appreciate the help. Truthfully with the load Mike has on me I do not have th etime to do spell . check. However it appears the jest of the information is coming thru.

Yes, these posts are cataloged as jests all right.
    Oh, boy.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Ladys and Gentlemen

We have attempted to address your issues. I will forward your responses to Michael and Mrs. Hilton. They will take the appropriate action as needed. Again if you have an issue address we ask that you address the issue in person while in the store - not hide behind an anonymous Avaitar on a forum.

I will attempt to again visit this forum within the next few days.

Thank You.

Please print out this entire thread and give it to your superiors. Or I can do that for you. Hopefully they would pay attention to me.

None of us have hidden from avatars on this forum, we have all said something in store THE FACT IS WE WERE IGNORED :lala: :lala: :lala: :lala: :lala: .. . I don't know how to make it any more clear then that. Similar to how your ignoring that point. We were ignored when we entered the store, and ignored when we asked questions, and the one time I was asked if I could be helped I was helped sarcastically.

Sorry you feel that way. Firearms, ammo and accessories are not a necessary comodity. Where as food and Gasoline is a ecential commoditess (sp) and inflating their prices is goiuging. Thank you for your input.

Self defense and food are both absolutely a necessary commodity. I take pride in the fact that my hobby can put food on the table, and protect my family. Which is necessary. I'm sorry you don't feel that way. Next time your down town and get robbed, beat into a concussion and wake up hours later to come to the realization a firearm could have not only prevented the situation but could also have saved your life had things gotten too out of hand, holler back at me then, you'll understand. You may also understand the pain your family goes through helping you recover. It is my right, I will use it.

ALSO one post can respond to everyone, there is no reason to submit so many posts. Unless your trying to use the classifieds.

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    I used to stop in there every so often & look around. Not once has anyone even acknowledge my presence. One time I was the only one in the store and still no hello, no may I help you, no can I show you anything..Thankfully Greg opened Beech Grove Firearms to serve the needs of customers on the Eastside with great customer service and fair & reasonable prices.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    TTruthfully with the load Mike has on me I do not have th etime to do spell . check. However it appears the jest of the information is coming thru.
    Thanks again for your kind help. I must sign off now before I get caught messing around

Here is your answer.... With the time this will save you maybe you can only work half the hrs saving the business enough money to lower your prices :dunno:

Browser with built in Spell Check.

Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I lost something a little while ago... some where around here... where is it? Oh wait... found it. :bs:

Here, use this one. More appropriate. :D

85038d1260118484-1300-hp-out-production-302-block-huge_bs_flag.gif

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    This thread is comical to say the least.

Customer service, fair pricing and a good inventory will make a successfull gunshop.

The folks running Pops should take a trip out to PSS or Bradis, especially Bob at PSS, that man KNOWS how to treat a customer and make money. (A little fact for the OP, ALL PSS new guns are sold @ 10% over cost, another known fact, NEW guns are not where you make your best profits.)

I also know how you folks treated the TSG folks, you should all be ashamed for having no ethics.

I am glad that I have never spent a dime in your shop, as the best employee you ever had let me shoot for free.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    They obviously don't need INGO to help sell guns. . . . . :rolleyes:

You know man, thats the funny thing. This site is moderated by people(clearly you know who they are ;) ) who volunteer their time to allow Indiana residents a place to kick back, relax, and share about their hobbies. Key word? Volunteer! thats unpaid! Pop's employees are the moderators of there store as well, notice the negative environment they produce.

INGO Moderators(unpaid employees) = No monetary compensation
    Pops Employees ("moderators") = Paid Employees

We are spoiled here :ingo:

Thank you moderators for all your hard work!

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    I used to stop in there every so often & look around. Not once has anyone even acknowledge my presence. One time I was the only one in the store and still no hello, no may I help you, no can I show you anything..Thankfully Greg opened Beech Grove Firearms to serve the needs of customers on the Eastside with great customer service and fair & reasonable prices.

take a hint, we can't all be wrong, put the service back in customer service

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Sorry if you thought I was threating. Not sure which part was threatening. We generally do not have the time to few forums so i attempted to address few people all at the same time.

POPGUNS and now The Familiy Indoor Shooting Range has enjoyed an excellent reputation and business since 1985. We can not make everyone happy - however we apparently make enough folks happy to the pay bills.

Thank you.. The store in MI is fortunate to have a bank roll to stock such a great supply of firearms. WHen Carolyn took over the store she looked at the numbers and dropped the firearms to only carry the items that sold. The guys are still grieved since she does not allow any Good Ole Boy Ordering just because it looks cool to us.

ALso th ebiggest issue is the lack of used guns. in the past when the economy turned bad the 1st thing we saw was a major increase in used guns coming in for cash. FOlks are just to scared to let them go. CRIME - Economy or Mr Obama ??? Not sure which??

Nick again you remember things a little different , however that is no relivent(sp).

I spoke with Terry he does not remember you mentioning any type of business. Are you selling firearms or gunsmithing? If selling , we sell this wouldn't make since. If gumsmithing, as I reall you do not have any formal training in smithing? We are confused as to what the issue is.
    Are only issue is your posting with out disucussing it with Terry or another mgr. The priced of the mag was based on supply vs demand.

Pricing appears to be an issue. Just for conversation sack what do you consider a fair mark up for a Retail store?

Yes Prices were marked based on availablity. We did not take pre-orders or customers money based on what might be. At the time everyone thought Obama's crew was going to go forward with the ban. So therefore we had no idea what prices woiuld be or if product wouild be available. Of course the Demo's will attack again the prices will go up again. We do not appologize for making a profit. If the supply of Ar lowers are unlimited the mark up is accordingly, if the 3 in the store might be the last three we ever see we wil mark up the price . Folks this is business.. Again I am curious as to what mark up yoiu consider a fair mark up for a Retail store?

Sorry. we allowed shotguns at one time, however they damage3d too many carriers to allow them. No steel as to recycle the brass and they are too dirty.

Ladys and Gentlemen

We have attempted to address your issues. I will forward your responses to Michael and Mrs. Hilton. They will take the appropriate action as needed. Again if you have an issue address we ask that you address the issue in person while in the store - not hide behind an anonymous Avaitar on a forum.

I will attempt to again visit this forum within the next few days.

Thank You.

Thank you for the input. I appreciate the help. Truthfully with the load Mike has on me I do not have th etime to do spell . check. However it appears the jest of the information is coming thru.
    Thanks again for your kind help. I must sign off now before I get caught messing around

No bills at this time. The comment was made based on the Dems past history. When they get down fixing Health insurance and the ecomony the guns will be next.

Good Bye

Gruemeyer-

I tried to give the store the benefit of a doubt that the almost completely incoherent diatribe being spewed by you was *not* representative of the store. Calling it like I see it, but you sound like a petulant 14 year old.

After a few bad experiences at Popguns, the last few visits have been good.

You've done your job well enough to convince me that you are a representative of the store. Based on your crap-attitude, the last few positive experiences have been nullified and I'm done with Popguns, range and all.

Congratulations! All the credit goes to you.

I'm barely a drop in your retail sales, no doubt. Still, in a handful of visits I spent well in excess of $1,000. I'm done now.

PLEASE print this thread off and give it to your bosses. I'm sure they will be proud of your marketing skills.

Unbelievable. Me... walking off and muttering under my breath about "kids these days."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom