Poll: Yes or No - Do you have a Facebook page?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yes or No - Do you have a Facebook page?

• Total voters

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have facebook. I don't post on there a whole lot. Whenever I do post, I don't put anything very personal on there.

I've actually been thinking of just deleting my account. But, while facebook is stupid and retarded, it is a good way to keep in touch with other people. So I'll probably just end up keeping it. I dunno, it's still up for debate.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Yes, but don't do too much with it. Can not get to it at work, but can get to INGO; so it is really my facebook. -- Greg

PS: I learned a long time ago, never say never (it will come back to bite you)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    One thing those idiots due on FB is tell people, hey come rob my house, I am headed out the door now, or we are leaving for Florida in the morning, got the dogs in the kennel today.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I don't kennel my dogs; I hire a house-sitter. So even if I was dumb enough to announce being out of town, it's not like the place is sitting empty.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    FB also helped apprehend the men responsible for a home invasion. Guess it ain't all bad, huh? /said with as much condescending sarcasm as the internet can muster.

I've got one. It's my way of keeping in touch with online friends after I got kicked off the website that brought us together. It's also the way I annoy my lib friends (all 2 of them). And I've noticed it's become my RSS feed of sorts.

On a side note: I find it funny that the answers to the poll question were almost 3 to 1 in favor of having a FB page and yet responses seem to come mostly from the haters.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    On a side note: I find it funny that the answers to the poll question were almost 3 to 1 in favor of having a FB page and yet responses seem to come mostly from the haters.
    That's what INGO's good at, preachin' the hate. :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Facebook is one of those unique places where attention whores and stalkers can both peacefully commingle and have all their needs met. :D

That said... yes, I have a page - and no, you can't be my friend.

:evilangel:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I have one, dont put anything worth while, just a bunch of sarcastic remarks, stupid quotes, and talk to some friends that dont live close. Pictures? I think there are more of my Glock and Shotgun than anything...

-MColford

Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I have a private FB account. So does practically everyone else I know.

Just curious. Is this poll being used as criteria to psychologically determine the degree of masculinity of the men who respond to it. Similar to a do you like cats poll. Or do you drive with your hands placed at the 10:00 and 2:00 positions on the steering wheel?

Come on, be honest about this now. ;)

Top Bottom