• ...and so much more!
  • Who would you vote for right now?

• Total voters

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not voting for one candidate does not equate to voting for the another.

To the Trumpsters it does. That's how they do math. If I gave you $5, they wouldn't see that as giving you money, but rather taking $5 away from them.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Where's the option for 3rd ( because you aren't an R or D, they don't represent your values and this false illusion of choice is bad for the country) ?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Trump

holding-nose-while-voting-gif_93960_20141106-107.gif

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I started ignoring everything about Trump. As soon as I allowed the very thought of voting for him, he proves why I should not vote for him. This stuff can't be the fault of the "liberal" media every time! Could he not do a little research and learn the man was born in the United States? Does it not even matter that he believes everyone of Mexican descent is considered a foreigner? I mean, does he not get it or is he so sure it doesn't matter to the majority of America?

Trump: Mexicans Swarming Across Border, Enrolling in Law School, and Becoming Biased Judges - The New Yorker

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Johnson?

Y'all mean the Johnson that threw a replica Washington flintlock in the trash (after being presented with it by his vanquished opponent, just last week), and who has a VP running mate with a record of pro-gun control?

That Johnson?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I started ignoring everything about Trump. As soon as I allowed the very thought of voting for him, he proves why I should not vote for him. This stuff can't be the fault of the "liberal" media every time! Could he not do a little research and learn the man was born in the United States? Does it not even matter that he believes everyone of Mexican descent is considered a foreigner? I mean, does he not get it or is he so sure it doesn't matter to the majority of America?

Trump: Mexicans Swarming Across Border, Enrolling in Law School, and Becoming Biased Judges - The New Yorker

Is he trying to purposefully trying to deep 6 his campaign? Trump may not be a racist, but CLEARLY that's who he thinks his supporters are.

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Johnson?

Y'all mean the Johnson that threw a replica Washington flintlock in the trash (after being presented with it by his vanquished opponent, just last week), and who has a VP running mate with a record of pro-gun control?

That Johnson?

Yep, that's the one! Shows poor character, poor judgment, and hostility to the 2A. I was strongly considering voting Libertarian this time around, but Johnson destroyed that chance with his VP pick and being such a sore winner - he has just totally disgusted me. Given the three choices, right now I plan on holding my nose and voting for Trump since he is (for now) the most 2A friendly candidate in the race and he might actually be able to deliver something positive regarding the economy, trade, red tape reduction, and illegal immigration. I'm certainly not holding my breath, but at this point and considering the other options, I think it's worth giving him a shot.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And it appears 7 people voted for Hillary by default. And the one actually for her had better be a joke lol.

This is Indiana. Hillary will not carry the state whether I vote for Trump or not. This gives me a little more cover to vote my conscience.

If I lived in a different state that was more of a true toss-up, I might reevaluate my position and ultimately hold my nose and vote Trump. I can't say for sure since I'm not in that position.

But I'm not convinced a Trump presidency would be any less dangerous for the nation than a Clinton presidency.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am having migraines thinking about this. I would not vote for Hillary Clinton for any reason under the sun. I detest Trump and everything he is and represents. It would be hard to sleep knowing that he is the President. However, I believe my vote could actually count in Virginia and although I would love to vote for Paul, I'm not sure I can vote for him at this time. Neither one of them deserve to hold the seat, but unfortunately one of them will. I won't vote for her and I am praying that I won't have to vote for him, but I may not have a choice.

^^^This.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    How many people saying they'll vote third party gave me and others a huge ration of **** for voting third party in the last couple of elections? Show of hands?

I don't actually expect anyone to own up to that...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Trump all the way. Have no choice but to go with what they state as to how they lean on certain issues. Trump is pro 2a, he wants to stop ILLEGAL immigration and hold off resettling refugees here till they can be better vetted, he actually helps out our vets that have come home to next to zero support from our so called government, he also says he will move forward with removing gun free zones, which i welcome, and i could go on and on. I hate to do it but i have to take him for his word. The alternative of Killary will ruin this country beyond repair, if Obummer already hasn't!
    Therefore just based on those simple things i vote Trump

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    To the Trumpsters it does.

Not all...I have been very clear on that..The INGO'ers I hang with the most (both outside INGO and on INGO) are not voting for Trump nor will they and I am proud to call them friends...

As I said in a previous post about this, "They don"t think I am a Nazi and I don't think they are throwing their vote away..."

Mutual respect...A rarity now days...

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    As of now (subject to change)......I will only be voting down ticket. I don't see a viable option I can vote for with a clear conscience for president. I want to like Trump and I have been trying hard to get on board, but these past two weeks of Trump shooting himself in the foot almost daily is making it very difficult. :twocents:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    As of now (subject to change)......I will only be voting down ticket. I don't see a viable option I can vote for with a clear conscience for president. I want to like Trump and I have been trying hard to get on board, but these past two weeks of Trump shooting himself in the foot almost daily is making it very difficult. :twocents:

A friend who belongs to another fraternity (Alpha Phi Alpha) posted this on FB. One of his brothers was featured (not by his own choice) in a Trump ad. He said Trump's people have not apologized for doing this. Although I don't believe Trump did this, he most certainly has knowledge about it.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/trump-fake-photo?utm_term=.whEPW509Eo#.wamJOp1LBe

Top Bottom