• Total voters

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If I have to vote for who will rule my life, then I'm not voting. Why give legitimacy to a system rigged for me to lose?
    My time would be better served banding together with other like minded, personal freedom loving individuals and building a social and economic community with them.

Ahh, a breath of fresh air. :yesway:

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    You cant believe anything that the media says about Trump or says that Trump said! Trump will win Indiana and I'm willing to bet he will even win in some of the Democratic states as well.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Did I say the left has standards?...... let me check my posts........ nope, I didn't. Both parties suffer from the same ailments, hence why I refuse to identify with either. They're both chalked full of hypocrites, it just so happens, that this election cycle, the right has REALLY gone off the deep end.

It may have, and it's totally possible that Trump will break our hearts, but I have to say the left ****ed up bigger this time. They picked someone who is under FBI investigation, is responsible for many mishaps in the state departments, and is the complete opposite of transparent. Trump isn't totally clean himself BUT he's miles ahead of Hillary in my book.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It may have, and it's totally possible that Trump will break our hearts, but I have to say the left ****ed up bigger this time. They picked someone who is under FBI investigation, is responsible for many mishaps in the state departments, and is the complete opposite of transparent. Trump isn't totally clean himself BUT he's miles ahead of Hillary in my book.

The left ****ed up bigger? Are you kidding? When that murderous criminal, lying bag of **** wind, gloats all over the airwaves the day after she wins election, only then will you understand how badly the you ****ed up by helping to nominate Trump.

One other thing, "break your hearts"? WTF? This isn't As the World Turns. Ain't no politician breaking my heart. I make the best judgement I can. If I've not done my due diligence in trying to discover politicians' true character, it's on me if I get duped. If you got duped, which I believe you have, it's on you. Plenty of people have warned you about Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I disagree. The left picked and establishment candidate, who knows how DC works, has a political name, and honorable/successfully or not, worked in a number of different govt positions.
    The person who she is up against, is an uncouth reality personality, a guy who unabashedly criticizes minorities and immigrants, a guy who refused to disavow the Klan, and who currently has a pending lawsuit alleging he fleeced Trump University students with a scam.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I disagree. The left picked and establishment candidate, who knows how DC works, has a political name, and honorable/successfully or not, worked in a number of different govt positions.
    The person who she is up against, is an uncouth reality personality, a guy who unabashedly criticizes minorities and immigrants, a guy who refused to disavow the Klan, and who currently has a pending lawsuit alleging he fleeced Trump University students with a scam.

Given that the alternative to the uncouth reality personality, a person under a criminal investigation is an option? We really have a ****ed up system if those are the two choices.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How about this. Could Democrats have fielded a candidate who's primary goal wasn't to destroy Republicans.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The left ****ed up bigger? Are you kidding? When that murderous criminal, lying bag of **** wind, gloats all over the airwaves the day after she wins election, only then will you understand how badly the you ****ed up by helping to nominate Trump. If you got duped, which I believe you have, it's on you. Plenty of people have warned you about Trump.

I refuse to say the folks that are not voting for Trump are throwing away their vote or helping Hillary....I will not...So it pains me to see that my support of Trump means I am the one actually throwing my vote to Hillary by my support of Trump....

I assume you let emotion get the best of you and it did not mean to come out so harshly against those with whom you disagree.....:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I disagree. The left picked and establishment candidate, who knows how DC works, has a political name, and honorable/successfully or not, worked in a number of different govt positions.(has an uncouth personality, has said bigoted remarks regarding young black men regarding crime, spoke at the funeral and counted as a close friend a former KKK recruiter, runs a Ponzi scheme selling influence in Government to the highest foreign donor, supports an organization that puts abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, ran interference for a serial rapist by discrediting any woman that accused him of such, and counts as a friend and supporter a woman (Lena Dunham) who sexually abused her infant sister...)

There is a bit more to Hillary than you first stated Kut...

As always, respect and regards,

Rick
    AKA Indiucky

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    The left ****ed up bigger? Are you kidding? When that murderous criminal, lying bag of **** wind, gloats all over the airwaves the day after she wins election, only then will you understand how badly the you ****ed up by helping to nominate Trump.

One other thing, "break your hearts"? WTF? This isn't As the World Turns. Ain't no politician breaking my heart. I make the best judgement I can. If I've not done my due diligence in trying to discover politicians' true character, it's on me if I get duped. If you got duped, which I believe you have, it's on you. Plenty of people have warned you about Trump.

I did not support him in the beginning. There are things I disagree with him on. I was leaning heavily towards Rand at the start but at this point almost any of them are better than Hillary. And you're proving my point. The left did worse when they noninated that murderous criminal. I legitimately feel if Bernie won, Trump would be in real trouble, but since the left isn't very smart they picked Hillary. Supporting Trump is a vote against this BS new age PC liberal social justice democrat movement. Until we reform how we do elections, it's our only option.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I did not support him in the beginning. There are things I disagree with him on. I was leaning heavily towards Rand at the start but at this point almost any of them are better than Hillary. And you're proving my point. The left did worse when they noninated that murderous criminal. I legitimately feel if Bernie won, Trump would be in real trouble, but since the left isn't very smart they picked Hillary. Supporting Trump is a vote against this BS new age PC liberal social justice democrat movement. Until we reform how we do elections, it's our only option.

Lets be honest here, sure picking Clinton wasn't smart, but Trump is on same level of lunacy. And while I'll agree that choosing Trump is a vote against the PC movement, it is also a vote for so many other, undesirable, things. As far as I'm concerned, the negatives outweigh the positives.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Lets be honest here, sure picking Clinton wasn't smart, but Trump is on same level of lunacy. And while I'll agree that choosing Trump is a vote against the PC movement, it is also a vote for so many other, undesirable, things. As far as I'm concerned, the negatives outweigh the positives.

I will translate for you-

LONG LIVE CLINTON!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I refuse to say the folks that are not voting for Trump are throwing away their vote or helping Hillary....I will not...So it pains me to see that my support of Trump means I am the one actually throwing my vote to Hillary by my support of Trump....

I assume you let emotion get the best of you and it did not mean to come out so harshly against those with whom you disagree.....:)

I've said before that I see three main reasons people support Trump. There are the least-evil, the middle-finger, and the died in the wool, smitten, fiercely loyal supporters. I imagine lots of Trump supporters have varying degrees and bits of all three reasons. Each of those kinds will respond a different kind of way when faced with undeniable facts about Trump.

The least-evil will say, yeah. It sucks. But he's all we got and he's probably better than Hillary. I'm in that group.

The middle finger voters will say, yeah. So what. This ***** needs burnt down.

The third just continues to astonish me. They'll deny. They'll deflect. They'll do all but admit whatever facts may be, embellishing when it's favorable, and denying it when it isn't. Nothing will get in the way of their fervent belief in Trump. And this is what really gets me: I don't know how many in this category I've heard detail Trump's vague plans, excuse his crass behavior, or explain what he really meant when he said whatever, and it's a different story for each. Each person in this category seems to fill in the unknowns with artifacts from their own hopes and attribute them to Trump. I have honestly never observed anything like it.

So yeah, I do tend to get a bit frustrated and impatient when communicating with the died-in-the-wool types. And especially because I partly blame them for Trump winning the nomination and sticking me with such a horrible choice. There were 17 people up for the job. Most were better than Trump. And who's our nominee? The only candidate who was the star of a reality show! Only in America could the two choices for President be the #1 and #2 least favorable candidates of all time.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The middle finger voters will say, yeah. So what. This ***** needs burnt down.And who's our nominee? The only candidate who was the star of a reality show!

I guess I am kind of the middle finger voter but remember something I once said...

I want to see Trump vs Hillary because I think it will be some of the most awesome political TV EVER!!!! You know it will...People will be screaming at the box, going full blown Elvis and putting .357 magnums through the screen etc...As a lover of political theater I am STOKED over this...You had no slot for that so I took the "middle finger" route but I am really a fan of political theater and this is going to be a bona fide hoot....

[video=youtube;CRFi-xI8nDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRFi-xI8nDk[/video]

Bona Fide I say lol.....YEE HAW!!!!!!!! Bring on the hootenany...Whoop!!!! Whoop!!!!!

In the darkest regions of your soul you know you are a little excited to watch this match up...Just a little...It's bona fide brother...A once in a lifetime bona fide hoot in HD on a big screen....

I can't wait....:)

(And for my conspiratorial brother ATM.....A little Talking Heads:))

[video=youtube;u06DpcFXc4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    ....and PARLIAMENT FUNKADELIC!Agreed

Oh yeah...

[video=youtube;gjKFCYzqq-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKFCYzqq-A[/video]

I think he really was from outer space....Earth just can not produce a wall of sound such as this.....

A wall...It hits you in the face, jump starts your heart, and makes your toes wiggle....I remember the first time I heard this song it was like a punch in the gut that spread through out the body into a warm, funky, fuzzy heartbeat....

I never believed Bowie was from outer space...However, George Clinton made me wonder...Mid 1970's playground debates...

"Who do you think might really be from Outer Space, Bowie or George Clinton?"

"George Clinton dude....He's GOT to be..."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom