• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gav-n-Tn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Tennessee
    These kind of threads make it hard when you have to play along with the terms. The pet is easy. That would be "Dude" my black lab. Shotgun? I have to choose between my Winchester '97 (1913 in "drop jaw" condition), Remmy 870 SuperMag and Ithaca 37 Deerslayer? I guess the Remmy cause it's the newest but I'd hate to leave the others behind.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Anyone keeping count? Remington 870 (can I have multiple barrels?) and a black Lab. My best friend Coalie passed away last November.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Haha,

I know this is an old thread, but might as well post since it was bumped.

Saiga 12/Husky.
    I miss my little guy :<

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    It's a tossup... i like the fact that mossbergs can easily replace their interuptors and other internals (unlike the pinned and riveted parts of the 879).... but the 870 is nice because you don't have to finnagle with, or worry about loosing any parts when you tear it down.

Ferrets.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I was going to make this for Pump guns only but I am curious what some other brand owners will say.

Here it is. State your favorite brand of shotgun then your prefered pet. View it this way, if you could have only 1 what would you have? This is not SHTF, think of it more as rationing. Obama says you can only have one pet for non-food consumption and you have to decide which shotgun you will actualy register with the local LEO. Gauge is a non issue for this highly scientific survey.

I am torn between a Remington 870 or semi-auto Beretta. I would have a Dog and it would be a Lab. Survey says:

870 / Lab

BENELLI M1 SUPER 90/ PITBULL:rockwoot:

The Gavman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    my 870 is my go to shotgun but I would love a spas 12 and I miss my Lab chow mix/groundhog killing machine

Top Bottom