Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Are nuke threats violent enough for this thread? :):

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/rep-eric-swalwell-give-me-your-guns-or-else-i-nuke-you

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN and Stelter went from fact-checking Presidents to fact-checking media members and victims of harassment and intimidation at their own homes. So weird how media people at CNN preach about 1A protections and demand Fox defend them... then go on to question assault allegations against members of Fox (while nodding along as the Mayor of NY attacks them on their show).

Yeah, Brian, Tucker Carlson lied about that mob that went to his home and terrified his wife and kids. Definitely run with that angle.

White House intern attempts to grab a microphone: Constitutional crisis on free press.
    Antifa show up at home of Fox News host: Hey we should fact-check that guy.

DsK5VDpU4AAO2Tb.jpg:small

DsLhcv8U8AAchkr.jpg:small

DsLhcv8VsAAmDIR.jpg:small

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Once again this is evidence of MSM dialing up the Bravo Sierra. If thay stopped whipping the sheeple into a frenzy this would all slow way the hell down. The search for click bait and audience share is intense. The media is fast becoming the WWF. Seriously scary as they are setting the direction this country will be going.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Even if his ilk managed to get total control of the levers of power, and the military would obey such an order (two Yu-u-u-g-e ifs), this moron hasn't heard of asymmetric warfare? You know where people ride up on a motorcycle, shoot quislings like him 8 or 10 times, and then fade back into the populace

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yeah Eric lets talk. Bravo Sierra.
    I think that as a community every time we hear someone mention "common sense" gun control, or "No one is coming for your guns", just reminded them that an elected Representative advocated using nuclear weapons on those people and their communities who refuse to be disarmed. Someone sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution would use some of the worst weapons on the planet against their own population, including innocent bystanders, to achieve their goals.

This person is not fit to be a crossing guard.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Even if his ilk managed to get total control of the levers of power, and the military would obey such an order (two Yu-u-u-g-e ifs), this moron hasn't heard of asymmetric warfare? You know where people ride up on a motorcycle, shoot quislings like him 8 or 10 times, and then fade back into the populace

ng6WBH8.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was going to mention “Wolverines!” but I didn’t want jamil to incorrectly conclude I was rooting against Indiana in today’s game and pop a chubby

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I was going to mention “Wolverines!” but I didn’t want jamil to incorrectly conclude I was rooting against Indiana in today’s game and pop a chubby

While that example is a good one I was thinking more along the lines of things that happened in the book "Unintended Consequences".

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

IMG_1312-640x418.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, since you may not be aware of US history....it is similar to Ireland in that the "right" end of the political spectrum is like the British in Ireland. They aren't responsible for any of the violence throughout Irish history, were they? (You can start with William of Orange and move forward as far as you wish).

The right uses political authority and law as a tool of violence. If they need to go further than police powers, they call in guys like Pershing and MacArthur to suppress the left, veterans ...basically, anyone in the way. The rich write the rules. They hire others to enforce their rules.

What? You were talking about the TEA Party and now you're talking about...what?

But anyway, as to your new goalpost, you're taking a lot of interpretive license there to concoct a more violent left than the right.

Authoritarians are violent whether left or right. Maybe just say that. But no. You gotta find some "at least my side..." nonsense.

I wasn't a big fan of what the TEA Party became, but they weren't very authoritarian, nor violent as a rule. There is an Antifa comparable fringe on the right wing. Antifa is to the left as Neo-Nazi/skin heads are to the right. So you pick the TEA Party as Antifa's counterpart? Thing is, the neo nazi types have far less support among the people on the right, but CNN proclaims Antifa as heroes, and they get away with it. Why so few on the left can rightly identify the fringe on their side is a testament to how out of touch the left is with reality right now.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What? You were talking about the TEA Party and now you're talking about...what?

But anyway, as to your new goalpost, you're taking a lot of interpretive license there to concoct a more violent left than the right.

Authoritarians are violent whether left or right. Maybe just say that. But no. You gotta find some "at least my side..." nonsense.

I wasn't a big fan of what the TEA Party became, but they weren't very authoritarian, nor violent as a rule. There is an Antifa comparable fringe on the right wing. Antifa is to the left as Neo-Nazi/skin heads are to the right. So you pick the TEA Party as Antifa's counterpart? Thing is, the neo nazi types have far less support among the people on the right, but CNN proclaims Antifa as heroes, and they get away with it. Why so few on the left can rightly identify the fringe on their side is a testament to how out of touch the left is with reality right now.

That is too stale to counter at this time. There is a punch in the nose, and then there is starvation. Both are forms of violence amigo. Tyranny takes many forms. Those are only two of them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is too stale to counter at this time. There is a punch in the nose, and then there is starvation. Both are forms of violence amigo. Tyranny takes many forms. Those are only two of them.

That's a dodge. You didn't address anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom