• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's more of a political move designed to force the Democrats to acknowledge or not on the record that antifa is a domestic terrorist group prone to conduct violence against those that they disagree with.

Something the Democrats are reluctant to acknowledge.
    It puts a line in the sand and it makes people reveal which side they’re standing on.

So it's a political, not law enforcement, convention?
    Ok, so what other groups have been labeled domestic terrorism orgs, by .GOV, and is there some place that look to see all those who have been identified?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    ANTIFA has been a lie from the start. Anti-Fascist my butt. Thing is they knew it was all BS but some members actually believe it which shows how stupid people are out there.
    If you ever wondered where all the ANTIFA people came from..... ask yourself what ever happened to all those "Occupy Movement" protesters. Yep, same guys.

Next up.... Black Lives Matter.
    Started with a criminals lie (Hands Up - Don't Shoot) that they all took as gospel and grew into the biggest farce ever. Even after that criminal came forward and confirmed his lie that started the group, they said it doesn't matter because it's for a good cause and they are already going strong.

I just think they had already paid for some cool tee-shirts to be made and they just didn't want to return them. :rolleyes:

Both groups are totally agenda driven.

I remember early on when there was a story of a money trail back to the dems that paid for the buses to get BLM to the next big protest area. Then they passed out "Chant Cards" as they got off the bus. I saw it on youtube somewhere. This was back when at the meetings they were talking about cop ambushes in retaliation for cops killing "Unarmed Blacks".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ANTIFA has been a lie from the start. Anti-Fascist my butt. Thing is they knew it was all BS but some members actually believe it which shows how stupid people are out there.
    If you ever wondered where all the ANTIFA people came from..... ask yourself what ever happened to all those "Occupy Movement" protesters. Yep, same guys.

Next up.... Black Lives Matter.
    Started with a criminals lie (Hands Up - Don't Shoot) that they all took as gospel and grew into the biggest farce ever. Even after that criminal came forward and confirmed his lie that started the group, they said it doesn't matter because it's for a good cause and they are already going strong.

I just think they had already paid for some cool tee-shirts to be made and they just didn't want to return them. :rolleyes:

Both groups are totally agenda driven.

I remember early on when there was a story of a money trail back to the dems that paid for the buses to get BLM to the next big protest area. Then they passed out "Chant Cards" as they got off the bus. I saw it on youtube somewhere. This was back when at the meetings they were talking about cop ambushes in retaliation for cops killing "Unarmed Blacks".

There is a reason why Lenin called his rank and file supporters "useful idiots".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok, so what other groups have been labeled domestic terrorism orgs, by .GOV, and is there some place that look to see all those who have been identified?

I think the more relevant question is, what other groups have congress voted to label domestic terrorists. The FBI labels various groups that way all the time. Likely the FBI label has some meaning other than political. When congress does it, like this case, it’s non binding.. It’s purely political.

And that’s fine I suppose. I guess I don’t mind making dems own their defense of Antifa.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    You are or used to be law enforcement, correct?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Once the T word becomes attached to a group the individuals in the group are targets for various actions. Ruinous pressures can be applied simply by going to financial institutions and suggesting they shut down transactions unless they wish to ally themselves with terrorists and thereby make themselves subject to forfeitures for having not performed as suggested. That isn't particularly new. There's an American producer of naughty comics that was the test case years back, now living over in eastern Europe somewhere. He got run out of the US that way, by having financial corporations deny him access to funding and services. The funny part of the story was how the T label was affixed to him but that's besides the point.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The proposed non binding resolution is obviously a political tactic but it does'nt mean that a case can't arguably be made that Antifa is engaging in domestic terror tactics to a certain extent as defined in USC 2331 (5)

domestic terrorism
    [FONT=&amp](5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A)involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B)appear to be intended— (i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii)to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C)occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;[/FONT]

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I searched You tube for this and this 4 day old video was about twenty down after 6 mo and year old ones.

[video=youtube;RA8Miy0JWkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA8Miy0JWkA[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This in the "violent rhetoric" side of the thread

https://twitter.com/Morning_Joe/status/1154347503522865152

"If you want to stop Donald Trump, it is time to...roll up your sleeves and go after him and do whatever it takes to win. If you don't do that, you'll have [him] for four more years." --Joe NBC's message to Dems

Chyron reads "You can't beat Trump without throwing a punch"

I'm surprised they aren't just running the JFK assassination video on a loop with ads between.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    When I was a little tyke, I knew this boy who used to scare himself with his own ghost stories.

I never did find out what happened to him when he reached adulthood.

Could be INGO's news reader. :) . GP?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yep. Take it to the Supremes. The Idea that media can have immunity when they knowingly publish lies has to be dispelled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom