• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Haven't heard about any riots lately. Portland OD on marijuana?
    Well, I watched a live stream the other night. But they are slowing down. Was every night. Then it slowed when The Feds started deputizing state and local cops and charging the violent little Lefties with felonies. That stopped the endless supply of violent little Lefties to riot until they could up their recruiting game. And it didn’t help that the Party of FDR withdrew their overt support for Antifa when they finally figured out it didn’t poll well.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Has it occurred to you that it isn’t the truth. You said that for years political violence has only come from one side of the political spectrum. That’s nonsense.

Its nonsense to change the wording of what I said to suit personal needs for a response. Who killed more people since I don't know go back to a date that suits your position where the left has killed more people than the right in this country. I believe that date would have to be Cherry picked.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Democrats have zombie voters, Republicans have Zombie candidates. It goes a long way in explaining why the American electorate seems to not have any brains.

Brother haven you nailed it. But seriously....Bidden is not a Zombie....seriously. They get that guy out of storage, juice in up and put him back 2 hours later. "Come on man".....:):

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Its nonsense to change the wording of what I said to suit personal needs for a response. Who killed more people since I don't know go back to a date that suits your position where the left has killed more people than the right in this country. I believe that date would have to be Cherry picked.
    McVeigh kind of slants things when you count deaths. You said ONE side has been carrying out actual attacks for years, and it isn't Biden voters. That is a very different thing than comparing the number of deaths.

Neither side is clean, but to insinuate that the left hasn't been attacking people is just ridiculous.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh my gosh McVeigh really slants things. Murder occurred post-event to shut down investigation so yeah, how could anyone decide what "sides" they'd want to claim were involved?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    McVeigh kind of slants things when you count deaths. You said ONE side has been carrying out actual attacks for years, and it isn't Biden voters. That is a very different thing than comparing the number of deaths.

Neither side is clean, but to insinuate that the left hasn't been attacking people is just ridiculous.

I agree with you but INGO generally ignores right wing attacks and highlights left wing attacks.

Even attempting to consider Timothy McVeigh ad slanting the results rather than a right wing extremist achieving a goal seems to show a slanted view. It would seem to mean we could count foiled attacks, in which case overthrowing the governor of Michigan and assassination of Biden are two recent examples. The death count would matter most to me but there other criteria. Open to discussing them. Ignoring reports by government agencies stating right wing violence poses the greater threat though should be countered with factual reporting not intuition.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I agree with you but INGO generally ignores right wing attacks and highlights left wing attacks.

Even attempting to consider Timothy McVeigh ad slanting the results rather than a right wing extremist achieving a goal seems to show a slanted view. It would seem to mean we could count foiled attacks, in which case overthrowing the governor of Michigan and assassination of Biden are two recent examples. The death count would matter most to me but there other criteria. Open to discussing them. Ignoring reports by government agencies stating right wing violence poses the greater threat though should be countered with factual reporting not intuition.
    The biggest issue here in my mind is the fact that the media latched onto this line from deep in the document and made it out to be more than it seems to have been intended.
    Among DVEs, racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists—specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs)—will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland.
    They said among Domestic Violent Extremists, WSEs will be the most persistent. The media turned that into "White supremacists are greatest terror threat". Typical spin on their part.

To give an idea of how that was cherry picked, here is another excerpt.
    Among TCOs, Mexico-based cartels pose the greatest threat to the Homeland because of their ability to control territory
    Reads pretty much the same. So why didn't they report that the Cartel's are the biggest threat?

In case anyone wants to see the actual document
    https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Seems like he was always destined to end up in cuffs. Given that level of incompetence, I'm curious how he came by the $500,000 in cash

So, it turns out that this person was a Bernie Bro:

ElAyfS_XYAI6RV3

https://www.jta.org/2020/10/23/unit...h-attorney-once-called-schindler-for-tibetans

Top Bottom