• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “accosting and assaulting?” Nope. Not under Colorado law. Look it up. And just out of curiosity, what are you calling assault. You seem confident that Doloff actually made initiated contact with spray bro. Where is that evident?
    Witness testimony reports. Police narratives. Photo/video.

The consensus narrative has been that Keltner was angry that the news producer was filming. He was walking towards him when Dolloff stepped in between. And the photo evidence shows Dolloff’s hands on Keltner. I suppose in that .071 seconds between frames Keltner may have put his hands on Dolloff first, but that’s not very likely.

And as I said before, I would expect someone working security to step in and prevent an angry person from walking up to his client. But it is apparent from the information we haave that Dolloff initiated the contact. He put his hands on Keltner.

Oh. And have you answered the question yet? Given the information available, would you have drawn on and shot Keltner in that situation?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you think that means Rittenhouse is guilty?
    The affidavit from Kenosha reads like a case for self defense. It looks to be largely political. Denver PD and prosecutors office is not right wing, so I doubt those charges are politically motivated. But you make a good point, being charged is not proof of guilt. It does increase the odds of guilt though. In this case the charges look to me like from the evidence they have, that Keltner did not present a reasonable threat that should require deadly force to meet. Maybe the defense will bring in more evidence to the contrary.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Witness testimony reports. Police narratives. Photo/video. The consensus narrative has been that Keltner was angry that the news producer was filming. He was walking towards him when Dolloff stepped in between. And the photo evidence shows Dolloff’s hands on Keltner. I suppose in that .071 seconds between frames Keltner may have put his hands on Dolloff first, but that’s not very likely. And as I said before, I would expect someone working security to step in and prevent an angry person from walking up to his client. But it is apparent from the information we haave that Dolloff initiated the contact. He put his hands on Keltner. Oh. And have you answered the question yet? Given the information available, would you have drawn on and shot Keltner in that situation?
    Spray bro threatens photographer, and advanced on him. Doloff gets between the men, and raises his hand... you say he was going into SB’s vest, others think he’s going for SB’s gun/PS.... not one has even mentioned, he might have simply raised his arm as a barrier, and SB walked purposefully into it. That’s just as plausible as any of the other possibilities.... and for people who have actually seen or been involved in fights; they know exactly what I mean.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Spray bro threatens photographer, and advanced on him. Doloff gets between the men, and raises his hand... you say he was going into SB’s vest, others think he’s going for SB’s gun/PS.... not one has even mentioned, he might have simply raised his arm as a barrier, and SB walked purposefully into it. That’s just as plausible as any of the other possibilities.... and for people who have actually seen or been involved in fights; they know exactly what I mean.

So purposely walking into someone's arm is now a justifiable reason for deadly force in response? Um, okay... You keep lowering the bar. What's next, flipping the bird? Using a naughty word? Dissing someone's sneakers?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I agree that Doloff's move appears to be a defensive block which caused Keltner to smack the ugly off of him.

"Normally", that would cause both combatants to back up. It should have ended right there, and probably would have if Doloff had any real security training.

That's a long way from use of a firearm. Lots of intermediate steps available.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So purposely walking into someone's arm is now a justifiable reason for deadly force in response? Um, okay... You keep lowering the bar. What's next, flipping the bird? Using a naughty word? Dissing someone's sneakers?
    Walking on the sidewalk while being conservative.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you’d bother to go back and look, I’ve offered that scenario you described as a possibility. It’s not in the narrative offered by the police. They have video footage from surveillance cameras. As I said then, even if that were the case it doesn’t justify use of deadly force. There is no evidence available to justify that. And why won’t you answer the question? Would you have drawn and shot given the information available?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Yeah, didn’t happen that way. I suspect you know this already. Now if SB had walked into Doloff’s arm and got smoked, that would be a different story.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Yeah, didn’t happen that way. I suspect you know this already. Now if SB had walked into Doloff’s arm and got smoked, that would be a different story.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Then what was the purpose of your highlighted quote?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you’d bother to go back and look, I’ve offered that scenario you described as a possibility. It’s not in the narrative offered by the police. They have video footage from surveillance cameras. As I said then, even if that were the case it doesn’t justify use of deadly force. There is no evidence available to justify that. And why won’t you answer the question? Would you have drawn and shot given the information available?

Given the information available? Absolutely. If I see a armed guy, with pepper spray in one hand, get into a verbal altercation with another person, and then advances upon the guy I’m supposed to protect issuing the threat about “****ing him up,” and a place myself in-between the two, receive a forceful slap; I will draw down on him. If he swings his hand up from his gun side, where I have noticed a firearm, and with something in his hand, I hope he made peace with the Lord, if I fast enough.

Top Bottom