POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    According to the CDC, the only stock of smallpox virus in the world is in Russian and American Labs and I don't think they even work with it these days. Supposedly eradicated in the wild. Looks like he got a bad case of chiggers.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    According to the CDC, the only stock of smallpox virus in the world is in Russian and American Labs and I don't think they even work with it these days. Supposedly eradicated in the wild. Looks like he got a bad case of chiggers.
    Yes only the Russians and us have it.

If you were in Iraq for the invasion we all got it. Some guys had huge puss filled sores that looked bad. Several of us had no reaction at all. The Marines gave it to us again still nothing. DR stated look at you guys you are all throughly Caucasian light eyes blond hair. Your ancestors built immunity to smallpox some died the rest survived and now here you are.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Yeah. If I want to lean my chair back despite my mom's warnings that I could fall over, that's my business. Leave me alone. I've only tipped the chair over at most a half dozen times in my lifetime. I'm fine.
    I've got a couple of those gci rockers, and the best method for an old, fat guy to get up is to rock back and let momentum help you stand. Do not try this with a Coleman director's type folding chair.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    No idea if this is faked, but seems to me that it is very likely we are getting diseased individuals over the border.
    View attachment 379519
    SWMBO works at a school where many of the children have had no immunizations. Many are recent “immigrants.” We always thought state law required immunizations to be allowed to attend. Always required for our kids. Who knows what they are exposing us all to.

Top Bottom