POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    We need to stop and think about what a massive victory Cargill is.

Not just silly rubber band bump stocks, but the barrel ban, ATF point system, finding Daweoo K1s in Title I "non-sporting", inter alia.

Guys, this is a decisive victory.
    It is one, but I'm left wishing it had been a clearly decisive bitch slap to Chevron Deference.
    Now we have to wait for the Relentless, Inc. and Loper Bright decisions, both involving commercial fishing regulations.
    [sigh]

In other news, Giffords, Moms Desperate for Action, Newtown, March for Our Lives and all the other Usual Suspects have launched a "Hell hath no fury like Suburban Box Wine Karens do" warpath on the social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    It is one, but I'm left wishing it had been a clearly decisive bitch slap to Chevron Deference.
    Now we have to wait for the Relentless, Inc. and Loper Bright decisions, both involving commercial fishing regulations.
    [sigh]

In other news, Giffords, Moms Desperate for Action, Newtown, March for Our Lives and all the other Usual Suspects have launched a "Hell hath no fury like Suburban Box Wine Karens do" warpath on the social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
    I know. My response has been...

"If you desire to subvert the Constitution, please leave!

Download a copy of Department of State form DS4080, and execute it.

The nation will be better without you. I suggest you seek asylum in China, Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, or Vietnam."

:cool:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    [sigh]

Loper Bright is out there, squatting in the bush, growing stronger, while the Biden Administrations grows . . . well, enfeebled.

Let's check in on JAL in his hotel room waiting for Relentless and Loper Bright:

Top Bottom