POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Looks like a paper hand fan to me. :dunno:

It looks like Schumer to me.
    I might have chosen a fan with the image of one of those optical illusions that look like a Polynesian grass skirted girl whose skirt swished when you move it.
    I need to find one of those again.
    :):

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    They allowed it in churches first.
    Churches are hospitals for people that are spiritually broken and absolutely should meet people where there are. God's love for us isn't dependent on how we're dressed.

That said, once someone gets saved, they should eventually want to clean themselves up and become a better person through the process of sanctification. This means showing respect for the church, both the building and the body of Christ so they can draw in new people and be a light to the world.

My biggest issue with Lurch Fetterman is that he's cosplaying what he thinks blue collar people are like. First of all, the guy's never worked a real job a day in his life, second, nearly all plumbers, electricians, truck drivers, etc. that I know would put on a shirt, tie and jacket if they were simply invited into the Capitol Building, let alone if they worked there. Fetterman is a fraud of the highest level

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Churches are hospitals for people that are spiritually broken and absolutely should meet people where there are. God's love for us isn't dependent on how we're dressed.

That said, once someone gets saved, they should eventually want to clean themselves up and become a better person through the process of sanctification. This means showing respect for the church, both the building and the body of Christ so they can draw in new people and be a light to the world.

My biggest issue with Lurch Fetterman is that he's cosplaying what he thinks blue collar people are like. First of all, the guy's never worked a real job a day in his life, second, nearly all plumbers, electricians, truck drivers, etc. that I know would put on a shirt, tie and jacket if they were simply invited into the Capitol Building, let alone if they worked there. Fetterman is a fraud of the highest level

I'm not calling God's love into question, or the spirituality of the lost, rather leadership's respect for God, and themselves.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This weekend a guy said the color on a wrapper was green, after 10 guys looked at it two said it was green, two said it was black, and six said it was gray. We all see things differently, I barely was able to see it after being told…
    It’s a sheeple test, the only people that can’t see it are the ones who are already obedient.
    Those that could see it can rest assured they are still rebels of society, we’re the ones “they” are worried about.

Purple, if you think it needs it.
    ;)

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Top Bottom