• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    If she is not indicted, the FBI will forever have lost its reputation for being non-partisan. I know DoJ has to indict, but if the FBI does not force the issue, their credibility is lost. That would not be good.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I think if she is indicted and the FBI says it is advisable to do so they will maintain their reputation for investigation and upholding the law.

Of course, in the liberal mind that means you've lost all credibility because you won't look the other way as they break the law. If I would go to jail for what she did then she needs to go to jail for what she did and the FBI investigators should do everything necessary to make her go there. No citizen is more equal because they are in any political party. When they are the republic is dead.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    12523093_730775937022939_6130482176428966317_n.jpg

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I think if she is indicted and the FBI says it is advisable to do so they will maintain their reputation for investigation and upholding the law.

Of course, in the liberal mind that means you've lost all credibility because you won't look the other way as they break the law. If I would go to jail for what she did then she needs to go to jail for what she did and the FBI investigators should do everything necessary to make her go there. No citizen is more equal because they are in any political party. When they are the republic is dead.

:yesway:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    [video=youtube;KrhjmT4Zg5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrhjmT4Zg5I[/video]

Commentary from Young Conservatives:

"When you watch the video it becomes clear one thing hasn’t changed at all. Liberal pacifists are selfish and short on logic as well as human compassion for other human beings suffering from evil doers of the time.

Those morons were the Code Pink and MoveOn.org of their time.

Our sworn enemies are hoping and praying that a Democrat wins the election. Can you blame them?"

Crazy then, Crazy now: Look What Liberals Were Saying About Hitler in 1941

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It's also valid to ask why these employees not working due to budget conflict is a national emergency while not working due to weather is simply considered a "snow day".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Gentlemen, I would say that you both hit dead center. According to my math, if we eliminated the clearly unconstitutional functions of government, there would be no national debt inside of a decade, with the caveat that I calculated that when the debt was around $12T, so it may take a little longer now, but nevertheless, it is an attainable goal. This raises the question of WHY IN THE UNIVERSE ARE WE NOT ADDRESSING THE MOST SERIOUS THREAT FACING OUR NATION?

Inquiring minds want to know but the majority are not asking.

Exactly. The best explanation I have found is that so long as they are warm, dry, fed, and get laid once in a while, they really don't care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom