• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Have y'all seen this? It inspires vicious, profanity-laden hate speech from the Left. So it must hit a nerve.
    So let me get this straight. Little girls making profanity laden statements in the name of feminism is just peachy to the left, but little girls singing about American pride and patriotism is disgusting to them?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    time_with_husband.png

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Some spirited thoughts from NY on what Cruz thought of "New York values"
    View attachment 44291

And Cruz responds:
    You’re right. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio have all demanded an apology, and I’m happy to apologize. I apologize to the millions of New Yorkers that have been let down by liberal politicians in that state.

I apologize to the hardworking men and women in the state of New York who have been denied jobs because Governor Cuomo won’t allow fracking even though there’s been many high-paying jobs just south in Pennsylvania. New Yorkers are denied the ability to provide for their families. I apologize to all the pro-life and pro-marriage and pro-Second Amendment New Yorkers who were told by Governor Cuomo that they have no place in New York, because that’s who New Yorkers are.

I apologize to all of the African-American children, whom Mayor de Blasio tried to throw out of their charter schools that were providing a lifeline to the American dream.

I apologize to all the cops, and the firefighters and 9/11 heroes who had no choice but to stand and turn their backs on Mayor de Blasio, because Mayor de Blasio over and over again stands with the looters and criminals rather than the brave men and women in blue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom