GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, I checked Snopes to see if this was accurate. They listed it as mostly false because she is not named as a donor by the Clinton Foundation. However her company is and donated between $100,000 and $250,000.

Because the buck doesn't stop with the CEO?

Come on, Snopes...:rolleyes:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So, I checked Snopes to see if this was accurate. They listed it as mostly false because she is not named as a donor by the Clinton Foundation. However her company is and donated between $100,000 and $250,000.

Many things in dc are defined by the fine print and the meaning of "is".

Watching this issue unfold, it almost seems like big media has been reluctant to post her picture and identify who she is. I have to wonder if this was a more media stereotypical CEO whether the id and picture would have been posted sooner.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I guess you're laughing at me.

It just grinds my gears when we (GOPe) said, "don't nominate Trump it will won't turn out good." The resultant backlash isn't out of spite for not heeding the warning, but simply the expect result from nominating someone so offensive and reckless. Now the bed has been made...

Why is it up to everyone else to bail Trumpers out of the mess they've made?

PS - my Greek is really rusty... necros is the only noun I know in there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You drive me nuts!

So it's not enough to tell me I'm wasting my vote, you now need to try and trick me with this ruse? I'll tell you what, when you voted for Trump in the primary you voted for Hillary in the general election.

Word.

Note: rep is intended to be positive and not imply apathy or neutrality.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It just grinds my gears when we (GOPe) said, "don't nominate Trump it will won't turn out good." The resultant backlash isn't out of spite for not heeding the warning, but simply the expect result from nominating someone so offensive and reckless. Now the bed has been made...

LMGTFY:

"Take my sword when you pry it from my cold dead hand"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

We (or at least me) are not asking you to 'bail us out' of anything

We would like you to feel free wallow in your decision but stop working against others who have chosen differently

We have a common enemy

Is neverTrump old enough to know what a 'downer' used to be, or do they just think its a sick cow at the slaughterhouse?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

This would be true if enough of them were going to do it. Since they won't, he has no chance of beating either her or Trump. Since one of the two of them will be the next one elected, and she is the actual criminal of the two, I think it's important to vote in a way that keeps her out of office, if possible.

Only one person has a chance of doing that. Either way, it's trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. The only question is which turd we're going to pick up and inaugurate.

Blessings,
    Bill

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We (or at least me) are not asking you to 'bail us out' of anything

We would like you to feel free wallow in your decision but stop working against others who have chosen differently

We have a common enemy

Is neverTrump old enough to know what a 'downer' used to be, or do they just think its a sick cow at the slaughterhouse?

I remember the dark days of Clinto and it terrifies me. The fact that I haven't got on board the Trump train is an indication of how much he terrifies me.

Of course, the way I look at it, Hillary will have a very large group of supporters in congress, Trump will have a handful. So I'll likely be voting for the Trump gridlock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom