• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I think it is a perfect example. When voter fraud takes the form of votes being cast by people who are no longer alive, who they would actually have voted for is irrelevant. And there is the added touch of irony if the voter was conservative and the vote is cast for a liberal. Liberals have a disrespectful nature and would get a chuckle and satisfaction from that.

I just watched the classic western The Cowboys last night. Afterwards I watched the extra features which had interviews with the director and actors 35 years later. The director who described himself as a flaming liberal was apprehensive about asking John Wayne to play the leading role in the movie because of John Wayne's right wing political views. The director was shocked at how pleasant and genuine John Wayne was as a man, even though they had vastly different political views. He said John Wayne could not have been more of a gentlemen throughout the entire movie. As I listened I thought about how disrespectful todays liberals are of anyone who disagrees with them. Guess it hasn't changed in all these years.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    13932874_1143854372339562_5456131002266231356_n.jpg

What is it about the Clintons and women in blue dresses?

As a side note when I saw them hugging and smiling I subconsciously read erection.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Not if you're dealing with Liberalism.
    Liberalism is a religion. Fanatical devotees, like most fanatics, believe that any action which advances their cause is justified. Just as some will kill others, and even themselves, to advance their religion, fanatical Liberals will violate any law or moral principle to advance Liberalism. They believe the end truly justifies the means. Just as some religious fanatics hate those of other religions and count them as not worthy of consideration as human beings, fanatic Liberals hate non-Liberals and have no hesitation in destroying them by any means necessary. They see non-liberals as sub-humans who are not Liberals only because they are either stupid or evil, or both.

It is important to know your enemy.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Not if you're dealing with Liberalism.
    Liberalism is a religion. Fanatical devotees, like most fanatics, believe that any action which advances their cause is justified. Just as some will kill others, and even themselves, to advance their religion, fanatical Liberals will violate any law or moral principle to advance Liberalism. They believe the end truly justifies the means. Just as some religious fanatics hate those of other religions and count them as not worthy of consideration as human beings, fanatic Liberals hate non-Liberals and have no hesitation in destroying them by any means necessary. They see non-liberals as sub-humans who are not Liberals only because they are either stupid or evil, or both.

It is important to know your enemy.

QFT. I had trouble believing that until I had the unfortunate and painful experience of working for a true ultra-left liberal. I observed what you said here first hand. And maybe that is why they have trouble dealing with Muslim extremists -- because they identify with fanaticism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom