Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ooo... what if he's going to be used for a "sympathy bump" in polls? November comes around... things looking bad for Clinton... then... bam. Bill kicks the bucket, Hillary waltzes into the White House.

That would be quite an October surprise. I think that would definitely benefit Hillary for the sympathy vote.

I thought we were following the money, not the tail. :laugh:

beat me to it.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    13680981_1034387140002209_5473068224453902894_n.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've noticed over the years that most things posted here in the "Political Funny Pictures Thread" get posted... and go by without another comment. Occasionally someone will post an approving "lol" sort of post.

But hot damn... if you post anything humorous that has to do with Religion or Trump... You get a defense. Not only are you not funny, you should be ashamed for trying to post something even tangentially-related to those topics.

Maybe we should just look at the image... decide to laugh or not... and keep scrolling. Getting snide in the funny pic threads just breaks the flow.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Maybe we should just look at the image... decide to laugh or not... and keep scrolling. Getting snide in the funny pic threads just breaks the flow.

Have you ever.. even once... seen people follow posting demands/guidelines created by a non-mod?

Edit: Particularly when that demand/guideline boils down to "shut up"?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've noticed over the years that most things posted here in the "Political Funny Pictures Thread" get posted... and go by without another comment. Occasionally someone will post an approving "lol" sort of post.

But hot damn... if you post anything humorous that has to do with Religion or Trump... You get a defense. Not only are you not funny, you should be ashamed for trying to post something even tangentially-related to those topics.

[video=youtube;8f2YeOsXETA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2YeOsXETA[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ooo... what if he's going to be used for a "sympathy bump" in polls? November comes around... things looking bad for Clinton... then... bam. Bill kicks the bucket, Hillary waltzes into the White House.

Mark my words, if Bill doesn't go down from natural causes, hillary will be putting a pillow over his face.

[video=youtube;gzI2Fd2DSzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs[/video]

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

How would you even know what reaction posting something that wasn't antiTrump would engender? What would you use for data?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

But hot damn... if you post anything humorous that has to do with Religion or Trump... You get a defense. Not only are you not funny, you should be ashamed for trying to post something even tangentially-related to those topics...

...and your mama dresses you funny.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom