• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Just saw this and assumed it was from the current DNC convention. It is actually from the 2012 DNC convention. Verified.

13754492_1206577072728510_84431833530724259_n.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ACTIVATING SURPRISE MODULE

ACTIVATION COMPLETE.

YES, YES, THEY DO NOT SUSPECT A THING.

wFovN4O.gif

This reminds me of that other thing she did that was circulating on FB a few days ago where she had this sort of over the top reaction to something. She really needs to be coached to stop it, if she's physically able. It's really....weird.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    There have been rumors of Bill having had a stroke for some time. There are also a few that claim he is syphilitic, but I find that far less likely.

This is not the first time he has appeared listless, perhaps even unaware of his surroundings, at an event.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There have been rumors of Bill having had a stroke for some time. There are also a few that claim he is syphilitic, but I find that far less likely.

This is not the first time he has appeared listless, perhaps even unaware of his surroundings, at an event.

Ooo... what if he's going to be used for a "sympathy bump" in polls? November comes around... things looking bad for Clinton... then... bam. Bill kicks the bucket, Hillary waltzes into the White House.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Ooo... what if he's going to be used for a "sympathy bump" in polls? November comes around... things looking bad for Clinton... then... bam. Bill kicks the bucket, Hillary waltzes into the White House.

i think it would have the opposite effect.......some are thinking if Hitllary gets in it will be as if Billy was in again.....:twocents:

no Billy no Hitllary!!!

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

But I thought they were marketing themselves as a team. Vote for Hillary and you get Bill as a bonus. Without the 2 for 1 coupon is she worth voting for?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Try being his age and chasing twenty year old tail every night, it takes a lot out of you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom