• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    From January 1992, a studio light explodes and falls on Bill and Hillary Clinton while they were lying about Gennifer Flowers. I am guessing that Hillary misspoke in a section not aired in which she said, "if I am lying, may LIGHTING strike me."

Time traveler attempting assassination?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    From January 1992, a studio light explodes and falls on Bill and Hillary Clinton while they were lying about Gennifer Flowers. I am guessing that Hillary misspoke in a section not aired in which she said, "if I am lying, may LIGHTING strike me."

[video=youtube;ijSbfom4_cE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijSbfom4_cE[/video]

We were THIS close!!!!!!
    Damn.
    Of course I am just making a joke :whistle::whistle:

Bob

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    bill-clinton-for-bernie.jpg

Col

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    That is a tape of a young boy that gave Cruz a picture and five dollars for his campaign.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Gag me with a spoon. Liar-in-Chief in training. Now that Scalia is gone they can take away our guns. :xmad:

[video=youtube;zCJJxJ1LlEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM[/video]

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton. Almost 20 minutes long, but well-done.

[video=youtube;kypl1MYuKDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY[/video]

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    From the linked page:

18. Kenneth Watt warned about a pending Ice Age in a speech. “The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years,” he declared. “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.”

I am glad the irrefutable scientists took irrefutable science and were able to change their irrefutable prediction by entirely 180 degrees.

gas_masks.jpg

And here is a list of 18 predictions from the first so-called "earth day" that were also meant as scare tactics and were blatantly wrong. How can some people be so stupid? :dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    To be fair, and to denny this just a little, look at the pics from 1970, of LA and other large cities. Look at the smog they had. I don't think it's unfair to say that some of the EPA-esque rules put in place that cleaned that up were uninvolved with the difference between then and now.

That's not to say that I throw my hat in with climate change/global warming; I don't. I think some of the changes we see are cyclic and others are man-created, but whatever they are, I don't think gov't has a proper role in fixing them. Just because one person is better at something due to resources or whatever doesn't mean that person should be the one to do it, every time. If they do, no one else learns how. And then there's that whole "no Constitutional authority" thing that pokes its head up on things like this. Details, yanno?

Blessings,
    Bill

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    To be fair, and to denny this just a little, look at the pics from 1970, of LA and other large cities. Look at the smog they had. I don't think it's unfair to say that some of the EPA-esque rules put in place that cleaned that up were uninvolved with the difference between then and now.

That's not to say that I throw my hat in with climate change/global warming; I don't. I think some of the changes we see are cyclic and others are man-created, but whatever they are, I don't think gov't has a proper role in fixing them. Just because one person is better at something due to resources or whatever doesn't mean that person should be the one to do it, every time. If they do, no one else learns how. And then there's that whole "no Constitutional authority" thing that pokes its head up on things like this. Details, yanno?

Blessings,
    Bill

I agree with you. Go to Mumbai, Beijing, or some of those large cities and its incredible just how clean the air is here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom