12928234_1007346225980629_2206823856543647317_n.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Everyone complaining their voice isn't being heard because of delegates and super delegates, if you don't like the parties candidate, write in your choice in the general election.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Everyone complaining their voice isn't being heard because of delegates and super delegates, if you don't like the parties candidate, write in your choice in the general election.

Most voters of either party will vote for whoever is on the ballot with the (D) or (R) after their names. The party elites know this, which is why they can do whatever they want. They know they'll get the votes anyway.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I really don't get what it's trying to say. Is it comparing Cruz to Stalin? In what way?

I think it is trying to indicate that the election was rigged, with an inevitable outcome. But that is not true. People may disagree with the process used in Colorado, but it was announced last August, with plenty of time for all involved to learn and follow the announced Colorado Republican party process.

From Rush Limbaugh: "My question is this. The Colorado process has been known for months and months and months. I'm serious here, not trying to make a point with it. I'm actually asking a question. Why not complain about this two months ago? Why not call attention to it last month, two weeks ago, two months ago; why wait until after the results to start complaining about how it was rigged? It's not as though something happened in Colorado that nobody knew was gonna happen. It's not as though they changed the rules in the middle of the process, during the weekend. So why call attention to it now? Why not do so a month ago? Why not back in September or October or whenever the Trump campaign found out how Colorado was gonna manage its affairs here during the primary?"

My opinion: It could be that Trump knew he did not have the time or staff or infrastructure to execute the ground game that was needed in Colorado. So he know he would lose there, and chose to wait until after it happened to call it unfair.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom