Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Boston Globe is opting to publish a “satirical” front page edition Sunday that attempts to portray what a Donald Trump presidency would do to the U.S. Note the date -- April 9, 2017. Unbiased journalism? Yeah, right. :puke:

Boston_globe_garbage.jpg

"New Libel Law"....
    Funny, that's what they want to push against "climate change deniers"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "New Libel Law"....
    Funny, that's what they want to push against "climate change deniers"

I think it "interesting" that they could make a whole front page of stories that were complete falsehoods, and no one raises an eyebrow on seeing this.

Interesting is a word I use when I can't find another word I can use in polite company.

Sort of makes you wonder how many other stories are fabricated out of whole cloth and published, doesn't it?

[video=youtube;XF2ayWcJfxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo[/video]

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I think it "interesting" that they could make a whole front page of stories that were complete falsehoods, and no one raises an eyebrow on seeing this.

Interesting is a word I use when I can't find another word I can use in polite company.

Sort of makes you wonder how many other stories are fabricated out of whole cloth and published, doesn't it?

They label it as a "parody." But you will NEVER see something similar aimed at a Democrat candidate. If someone were to do that, the media outrage would be nuclear. The Media Research Center does a good job of tracking and pointing out liberal media bias.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Saudi journalist and TV host Nadine Al-Budair recently criticized the "hypocrites" who say that the terrorists "do not represent Islam or the Muslims." "After the abominable Brussels bombings, it's time for us to feel shame and to stop acting as if the terrorists are a rarity," she said, in an address that aired on the Saudi Rotana Khalijiyah TV on April 3.

[video=youtube;ceGqB4raTZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGqB4raTZo[/video]

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Saudi journalist and TV host Nadine Al-Budair recently criticized the "hypocrites" who say that the terrorists "do not represent Islam or the Muslims." "After the abominable Brussels bombings, it's time for us to feel shame and to stop acting as if the terrorists are a rarity," she said, in an address that aired on the Saudi Rotana Khalijiyah TV on April 3.

That is a brave lady right there. I hope she has great body guards.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is what happens when we have all or nothing spending bills. Cruz rightly voted against the colossal omnibus spending bill, over which Obama orgasmed before signing. One point eight trillion mother****ing dollars.

Don't harsh the buzz, man!

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

If that translation is on target, she isn't long for this world...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom