Hobart
    axjx1h.jpg

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I am not allowed to engage in commentary concerning these pictures as that could be construed as trolling.
    Well this is the funny pictures thread and just like a joke, if you have to explain it then it is not really funny. I would think all but the most ardent Trump fanboys would at least smile at your posted pictures. I smiled.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

When I first started reading the text above I thought it was describing Republican criticism of democrat politicians - especially former President Obama. For awhile, I read your posts that constantly demeaned Trump and his actions (or lack thereof) under the guise of “I’m willing to give Trump an even chance but . . . . . “. However, it now appears clear that you’ve determined you no longer need to cloak your criticism with vague facts and innuendo. At least, moving forward, I will now simply interpret whatever your comments may be as open (or thinly veiled) unsupported criticism.

I always hope that a differing opinion will be supported by written and anecdotal arguments. Suffice to say that apparently isn’t something to be expected . . . . and that’s a shame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom