• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, my nephew (pasty white boy) showed up at my house for Turkey day with a BLM shirt on. Somebody went home early and hungry.

QYfGDnQ.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    CBS, NBC, ABC,
    CNN, PBS, MSNBC ---- FOX

Yes, the massive power of FOX is readily apparent. :lmfao:
    The liberal media is vastly outnumbered by 1 to 6.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Kinda telling when the President doesn't want anyone to fact check the right wing media giant.

:scratch: I always thought FOX was sort of middle of the road and just looked right-ish because they weren't left. More like if they were Solomon they would have cut the child in half and distributed the remains.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Therefore they should escape all scrutiny. Right?

Oh, please!
    I never said FOX should escape all scrutiny.

Assume you've got seven houses in a row. You constantly hear screams and yelling from six of them and the wives are always bruised and bandaged. It's always quiet at the seventh house, the wife is always smiling, she kisses her husband goodbye in the morning and greets him with a smile when he comes home from work. It looks to me like that seventh guy is probably not beating his wife, but, if you want to investigate, go ahead.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    :scratch: I always thought FOX was sort of middle of the road and just looked right-ish because they weren't left. More like if they were Solomon they would have cut the child in half and distributed the remains.

Yeah, FOX is like the guy who can keep all his shots on the target. He doesn't always hit dead center, but he looks like a great marksman next to the guys who only hit the paper four out of ten tries.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Yeah, FOX is like the guy who can keep all his shots on the target. He doesn't always hit dead center, but he looks like a great marksman next to the guys who only hit the paper four out of ten tries.
    Isn’t MSNBC the media equivalent of “Maggie’s Drawers”??

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, please!
    I never said FOX should escape all scrutiny.

Assume you've got seven houses in a row. You constantly hear screams and yelling from six of them and the wives are always bruised and bandaged. It's always quiet at the seventh house, the wife is always smiling, she kisses her husband goodbye in the morning and greets him with a smile when he comes home from work. It looks to me like that seventh guy is probably not beating his wife, but, if you want to investigate, go ahead.

It's an issue of perception. Maybe the guy in the 7th house is your best friend whom you don't want to believe is beating his wife, so you don't hear and see what's going on.

I don't see Fox as being comparable to that 7th guy. Maybe it's the news you want to hear so you tend to believe it more.

I look at the left media as businesses which makes their bread and butter telling the left side of things. And that means you don't get the whole truth. You only get the left side of it.

There's a right side too. Fox provides the right side of things and actually they do tell a bit of the left side too. They're more balance than the left media. But they're still selective in what stories they cover and what parts of the story they tell you. Of course I'm speaking of just the hard news, not the pundit shows. Fox News has a right leaning bias, but not as much as the left media has a left bias. The pundit shows are just as biased hard right as the left media is hard left.

I would not trust Fox not to tell you fake news. They're not above reproach.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's an issue of perception. Maybe the guy in the 7th house is your best friend whom you don't want to believe is beating his wife, so you don't hear and see what's going on.

I don't see Fox as being comparable to that 7th guy. Maybe it's the news you want to hear so you tend to believe it more.

I look at the left media as businesses which makes their bread and butter telling the left side of things. And that means you don't get the whole truth. You only get the left side of it.

OK, so the six left networks only tell you the left point of view.

There's a right side too. Fox provides the right side of things and actually they do tell a bit of the left side too. They're more balance than the left media.

And FOX is more balanced in their reporting than any of the other networks.

But they're still selective in what stories they cover and what parts of the story they tell you. Of course I'm speaking of just the hard news, not the pundit shows. Fox News has a right leaning bias, but not as much as the left media has a left bias.

Again, FOX is more balanced than the other six networks.

The pundit shows are just as biased hard right as the left media is hard left.

You say the FOX opinion shows are as far right as the six networks on the left are left. You seem to be comparing the FOX pundits with the other network's anchors. I would agree with this comparison.

You have provided a lot of evidence that the other networks are "wife beaters" according to the analogy. It sounds like all FOX does is raise his voice once in a while. FOX sounds like the guy in the seventh house to me.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS

There's a right side too. Fox provides the right side of things and actually they do tell a bit of the left side too. They're more balance than the left media. But they're still selective in what stories they cover and what parts of the story they tell you. Of course I'm speaking of just the hard news, not the pundit shows. Fox News has a right-leaning bias, but not as much as the left media has a left bias. The pundit shows are just as biased hard right as the left media is hard left.

....and thank God for that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom