jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And Hummers!

Ooh. Any pickup truck. No one needs those gas guzzlers. They should be restricted to specific tasks. If you're not towing something or hauling something, you can't drive pickup trucks.

Disclaimer: That last one should be in teal for "absurd"

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ooh. Any pickup truck. No one needs those gas guzzlers. They should be restricted to specific tasks. If you're not towing something or hauling something, you can't drive pickup trucks.
    Disclaimer: That last one should be in teal for "absurd"

DISCLAIMER: You can drive anything you want.

I have been in construction since I got out of the Army.

I think it is absurd that PU's are so cool that everyone and his brother drives a gas guzzler just to be cool.

It is totally ridiculous to drive a PU with a 4' bed.

However it does take some of the pressure off of us. "I'm moving." "I just bought a 2000# upright piano, you have a PU."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    DISCLAIMER: You can drive anything you want.

I have been in construction since I got out of the Army.

I think it is absurd that PU's are so cool that everyone and his brother drives a gas guzzler just to be cool.

It is totally ridiculous to drive a PU with a 4' bed.

However it does take some of the pressure off of us. "I'm moving." "I just bought a 2000# upright piano, you have a PU."

If you have a construction worker certificate, you may be eligible to get a permit to buy a pickup truck. If you have a piano to haul, that's not a legitimate reason to obtain a permit. You'll just have to rent one after obtaining a temporary permit from the ministry of acceptable motor vehicle use.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you have a construction worker certificate, you may be eligible to get a permit to buy a pickup truck. If you have a piano to haul, that's not a legitimate reason to obtain a permit. You'll just have to rent one after obtaining a temporary permit from the ministry of acceptable motor vehicle use.

View attachment 81894 [Insert yet another screed about ranked order voting or how we need to look at things from all sides]

If your tow-hitch has no signs of wear and tear, or you drive a Ridgeline, your man card should be put on probationary status

56 to 27 - Oooh, that's going to leave a mark. More than 2:1 Equal points in all 4 quarters (14), like when they beat Penn St only twice as bad

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

If teal bothers you that much, I'll be sure to change it never
    Catch up. Tom suggested that we need a color for absurdity, like purple means sarcasm. I suggested teal. The idea was duly ratified. Nothing against teal. It’s that it now has a meaning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom