• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    We're from the government and we're here to help...

vUXElPJ.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Guys, a lot of images you post in this thread do not show like direct links from Facebook, download the image the upload it.

All the images between 3211 and 3220 are from imgur or scontent - do you see all of those?

I see all of those.

I just found out it was my security settings, in Firefox's Privacy & Security Settings in the Enhanced Tracking Protection, I changed the setting from Strict/Custom to Standard, everything is showing now.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    No, I don't believe you are, just judging from your posts here. You'll be welcome here. :ingo:

Thank you and I do understand the feeling, it is what has ruined other states like Colorado and now Virginia and others. There is something really wrong with these people that are locust, just not wired correctly and I don't want them moving into my new free state either.
    I have certainly seen this mentality close up and it is scary to see these people allowed to vote. The small town I am from actually are holding a gun raffle to raise funds for a project at the local park. Then you have the dark side; there was a General Motors foundry now closed that spawned many of these mindless D voters. I know some of these UAW people that never had to think for themselves because the union would tell them how to vote. Years ago Illinois had an option on the ballot where you could check a box on the first page to select and vote for everyone of that party. I actually heard a UAW member catch he11 because he went through and voted for the individuals instead of checking the "D" at the top of the page. "You are not supposed to do that, you just check the box at the top." That way there was no thought process required, just do what the union tells you. This way there is less chance an individual would notice what the union was telling them was good for the union and not for the workers. I also worked there for a few years and watched the foundry close, there were many reasons for closing but the union was a factor. Before anyone starts calling me anti-union I have worked at union and non-union shops and all had advantages and disadvantages. I remember one small shop that needed a union and I was out voted when we tried to organize. Another shop had no union because they treated people well enough no one had any interest in bringing one in. Jim.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    We're from the government and we're here to help...

vUXElPJ.jpg

I was scratching my head when I read where the "No Fishing," sign was out. :scratch:
    In my early youth, all I remember about fishing with my Dad was it was too isolated to suit me.
    We might not see another person fishing at all or 100 yards away if it was busy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thank you and I do understand the feeling, it is what has ruined other states like Colorado and now Virginia and others. There is something really wrong with these people that are locust, just not wired correctly and I don't want them moving into my new free state either.
    I have certainly seen this mentality close up and it is scary to see these people allowed to vote. The small town I am from actually are holding a gun raffle to raise funds for a project at the local park. Then you have the dark side; there was a General Motors foundry now closed that spawned many of these mindless D voters. I know some of these UAW people that never had to think for themselves because the union would tell them how to vote. Years ago Illinois had an option on the ballot where you could check a box on the first page to select and vote for everyone of that party. I actually heard a UAW member catch he11 because he went through and voted for the individuals instead of checking the "D" at the top of the page. "You are not supposed to do that, you just check the box at the top." That way there was no thought process required, just do what the union tells you. This way there is less chance an individual would notice what the union was telling them was good for the union and not for the workers. I also worked there for a few years and watched the foundry close, there were many reasons for closing but the union was a factor. Before anyone starts calling me anti-union I have worked at union and non-union shops and all had advantages and disadvantages. I remember one small shop that needed a union and I was out voted when we tried to organize. Another shop had no union because they treated people well enough no one had any interest in bringing one in. Jim.

Just picked up on the fact your name is Jim

The "I am not a locust. Jim" post I thought was a Dr McCoy reference
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom