• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    All electric. With the amount my mom pays to top off her 500 gallon tank, no thanks.
    That's too bad. My generators are all dual fuel. I'd rather run propane. To each his own. I am all electric also. I use 100 lb propane tanks Have 4 of them. Can run 20 lb if I have to, have 8 of those. Then I have 2 30lber's on the camper.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    That's too bad. My generators are all dual fuel. I'd rather run propane. To each his own. I am all electric also. I use 100 lb propane tanks Have 4 of them. Can run 20 lb if I have to, have 8 of those. Then I have 2 30lber's on the camper.
    It's a dual fuel, I have two of them (price was so good, why not grab a spare).

A'ok with gas here so I get the full power output and we can do everything like we're on utility power.

Screenshot_20241009_212250_Chrome.jpg

Its cheaper and easier to run it on gas, with plenty of 5gal cans filled and then 36 in the truck, I'm good to rock and roll. Plenty of gas stations to fill them up vs limited propane filling stations (or in my mom's case, needing a truck come top it off)...

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'm thinking I'd buy a copy of the 3 little pigs and send it to the neighbors who complained...

761dzz.jpg

House #3 was built by Union Operating Engineers, Union Carpenters,Union Electricians, Union Plumbers, Union Glazers, Union Plasterers, Union Flooring and Union Bricklayers.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm just waiting on the "Why the love for cyclists?" thread... ;)
    Sounds like another thread here.
    Can we start a light pollution thread?
    I could be head Karen for sure.
    It's just wrong to move out to the country and then light up your place like a football stadium when you're not even there. All in the name of "security".

Top Bottom