92554589_3637054623054232_2483420283197718528_n.png

Every one of their leaders is anti-gun?

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I guess since we’re playing serious here, Governor Holcomb announce yesterday that Indiana would start paying the +$600 4/20 retroactive to when you filed. BestBuy is gonna see double digit sales increases in a couple of weeks.

Not from me... this extra amount along with regular (Kentucky - its almost $200 higher) unemployment will bring me pretty close to what my take home pay was before the airline I worked for went belly up and out of business. I am not laid off with my job to return after things get back to normal, my job is gone. Kapuut. Dead as Epstein. I have to find myself something new at 55 years old (probably not in aviation either) after things get back to normal and places start hiring again - if they even will.

This $600 a week will let me make my mortgage payments without having to do a forbearance or anything like that. I know the extra wont last long and personally, don't want it to. I want to get my ass back out working, I hate being off, never filed for unemployment once in my working career. If things hadn't been blown so out of proportion (IMHO), my company may have weathered the storm with pay cuts and some layoffs but instead, had to park the fleet because nobody, and I mean nobody was flying after March 10th or so. We had flights leave with only one or two people on board, and at least a few with none at all.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Probably the check came from Soros; maybe it was big enough for Bolshevik Bernie to buy a jet airplane with which he could travel between his three houses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom